What is the most noble human quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stubbornness.

Image all the difficulties that have been faced by man. Both by the individual and by cultures, nations, and the entire human race. Whenever something goes wrong, we don't give in or give up. Oh no. The human race will meticulously try every possible solution it can think of until it overcomes it's challenge.

Think about something as simple as bread. How many generations sat around, fucking with handfuls of wheat until they figured out how to make a loaf out of it. It's that pure stubborn determination that really makes me look at my species in awe.

Think about government, 3000 years ago we could've decided that the Persian method of administration was not perfect, but good enough for us. Instead, we constantly challenge the norm, changing, tweaking, and just generally re-creating our own ideals every few hundred years.

You could put a bunch of different, sentient species in a room, and I think you could confidently point at the humans as the one species that can adapt to anything. Man can adapt to anything through the sheer power of numbers and time with the little bit of clever thinking in there.

I'd also like to point out, that mankind is the only known species with a sense of humor.

Patience, because along with it usually comes compassion and understanding. Not always true, but for the most part I find that it is.

Being born with Noble Blood.

I was going to say Loyalty, but @Minibit offered a better one with selflessness. Loyalty is great at all, but that depends on being loyal to something good. Selflessness at it's very core is making the world a better place for other people. And if everyone were like that our world would be much better off.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.