What is the most fun thing you have ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mu

it’s better then they’re a little bit of a loser.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Most of you guys are weird adults that do some really, really weird stuff > >. But that also means you guys have done a lot of fun stuff as well. So what is the most fun thing you have ever done?

Skydiving? Outdoor camping? Or maybe something simple like making a feast for the family? Tell us everything!

Hmm. It's a big tie. EDM music festival with my ex. Aziz Ansari comedy show with my ex. Muse.....with my ex. Life in Color paint party with Steve Aoki....with my ex....

Damn

Unless I can think of anything else, off the top of my head, a group two day white water rafting trip with 7 friends was an amazing time. Big scenario paintball games were also a major fixture in my life, too.

• Love
Reactions: Vars and Mu
Sitting on a sandy beach right in the way of huge waves, getting soaked to the skin with no extra clothes.

Fun times. <3

Reactions: Mu
About a year and a half ago, I think, I back flipped out of a plane. I was skydiving for my 19th birthday, and it was about as awesome as it sounds.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish and Mu
About a year and a half ago, I think, I back flipped out of a plane. I was skydiving for my 19th birthday, and it was about as awesome as it sounds.
Holy shit. I could never do that. What was like just before jumping? :o

Not fun during, but fun when I look back on it: Hiking Mt. Fuji.
While I was doing it, I complained the whole way and it was super difficult and I kept saying I'd never ever do it again. About a year later I started thinking about doing it again. :XD
This photo was taken from Fuji. It is not of Fuji.
mDuzh4w.jpg

Fun while doing it: Hiking Ka'au Crater!
A really dangerous hike I did with some people from my local subreddit. Our original group leader didn't show up, some other guy took over, met a lot of people on the hike, climbed some waterfalls, took a bunch of pictures. ka'au crater 6 june 2015

Fun that didn't have to do with hiking: My first cosplay photoshoot. LOL
Went to a DC Photoshoot as Red Hood. Got a lot of cool photos. Met some cool people. Was invited to some secret cosplaying facebook group for the area haha. DC Photoshoot CCHNL 2015

Nothing really life-threatening on my end. I've done some weird/cool things but I don't know if I'd call them "fun," really. Props to all the sky divers. I could never do that. XP

Last edited:
Not fun during, but fun when I look back on it: Hiking Mt. Fuji.
While I was doing it, I complained the whole way and it was super difficult and I kept saying I'd never ever do it again. About a year later I started thinking about doing it again. :XD
This photo was taken from Fuji. It is not of Fuji.
mDuzh4w.jpg

Fun while doing it: Hiking Ka'au Crater!
A really dangerous hike I did with some people from my local subreddit. Our original group leader didn't show up, some other guy took over, met a lot of people on the hike, climbed some waterfalls, took a bunch of pictures. ka'au crater 6 june 2015

Fun that didn't have to do with hiking: My first cosplay photoshoot. LOL
Went to a DC Photoshoot as Red Hood. Got a lot of cool photos. Met some cool people. Was invited to some secret cosplaying facebook group for the area haha. DC Photoshoot CCHNL 2015

Nothing really life-threatening on my end. I've done some weird/cool things but I don't know if I'd call them "fun," really. Props to all the sky divers. I could never do that. XP
That picture from Fuji would make a really good computer wallpaper >w>

Reactions: Vardoger
@Sen Full size: http://i.imgur.com/CKsmbw3.jpg

That's really the only good photo from my climb, unfortunately. I kept the stick with all the brands on it, though, so that's probably the best momento I have.
This is a super bad photo but this is the one I already have and I'm too lazy to take a current/better one lol.
http://i.imgur.com/Nrnv4Mm.jpg

@Sen Full size: http://i.imgur.com/CKsmbw3.jpg

That's really the only good photo from my climb, unfortunately. I kept the stick with all the brands on it, though, so that's probably the best momento I have.
This is a super bad photo but this is the one I already have and I'm too lazy to take a current/better one lol.
http://i.imgur.com/Nrnv4Mm.jpg
//completely destroys my tiny laptop screen size

I thought that was a sword at first o-o. Is that the walking stick for the climb? Sweet etchings.

@Sen

Yes. the hike to climb Fuji is best described as... Rubble. You're basically trying to walk up a really steep hill that's comprised of gravel with the occasional step. There's two ways up, I don't know the names of them but I went with a group up the steeper/shorter trail. I believe it skips a couple of rest stops. Anyway, they have this walking stick you can buy and it's got the bells and Japanese flag on it. At each rest stop up the mountain, you can get your wood stick branded for that stop. I guess it's sort of like Everest, where you stop at the different camps.

So you stop at every stop, pay some money, and they will brand your sticks with the 'stamp' of that particular stop. By the time you're done you have several brands and a really unique (imo) souvenir. Also very helpful in getting up/down Fuji in general.

Anyway, if you google "Mt Fuji stick" and look at the images, you'll get a lot better pictures of it and what the brands look like.

@Sen

Yes. the hike to climb Fuji is best described as... Rubble. You're basically trying to walk up a really steep hill that's comprised of gravel with the occasional step. There's two ways up, I don't know the names of them but I went with a group up the steeper/shorter trail. I believe it skips a couple of rest stops. Anyway, they have this walking stick you can buy and it's got the bells and Japanese flag on it. At each rest stop up the mountain, you can get your wood stick branded for that stop. I guess it's sort of like Everest, where you stop at the different camps.

So you stop at every stop, pay some money, and they will brand your sticks with the 'stamp' of that particular stop. By the time you're done you have several brands and a really unique (imo) souvenir. Also very helpful in getting up/down Fuji in general.

Anyway, if you google "Mt Fuji stick" and look at the images, you'll get a lot better pictures of it and what the brands look like.
Yeah, I did a mini hike with my class once and we couldn't even walk five steps before needing to stop. I can't even imagine climbing Fuji :o. I'd literally die somewhere on the path xD.

And this stamp collecting thing is fucking cool. Seriously a good way to attract some hikers. GOTTA COLLECT THEM ALL!

Cliff Diving. 80ft. cliffs, beautiful lake, lots of fun. Can't go jump there anymore because of the drought, unfortunately.

I guess Disney Vacation club or going to the Bahamas was the most fun thing I've ever done, maybe the Bahamas more because reasons.

I lived with a Chinese family for two weeks and went to school there, I explored the small streets of the city and ate some weird shit. We also saw a theater performance about martial arts and visited the panda zoo. Honestly it was such a culture change for such a western person but it was so fun!

I also won some moon rock at a science competition at a space centre because my teams rocket was the best. We also got to see lots of space shuttles and make our own weather report - It was so fun. But also kinda nerdy kek 8)

Holy shit. I could never do that. What was like just before jumping? :o
Intense, because you can tell just how high up you are. I did the backflip on a dare, felt like I was going to die for the first few seconds, then leveled out and everything was okay. It's a great experience I would highly suggest to anyone, if given the chance. Even if you're afraid of heights-- do it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Blew up a house once.
I think making the explosives was a bit more fun, but the results were terrifyingly hilarious.
Don't worry. We owned the house and it was in the country and ready for demolishing anyways.
I will say there is something strangely satisfying about making a bunch of home-made explosives and bringing down a house and being totally consequence free.

I think the most fun thing I can clearly recall is getting dressed in a kimono and walking around Asakusa, "blending in" with the old temple and architecture of the area, while taking pictures and getting photographed by random tourists/strangers. It was so fun that we're planning to do something similar again soon, except in yukatas (summer/warm weather wear).

13240638_10153444553976331_5462459389488006362_n.jpg

13177314_10153444554301331_253621401497736361_n.jpg

P.S.
By the way I also climbed Mount Fuji and it wasn't fun. It was a significant accomplishment, but not a fun one:

10399166_107430426330_1115594_n.jpg

P.S.
By the way I also climbed Mount Fuji and it wasn't fun. It was a significant accomplishment, but not a fun one:
That's why I specifically said it wasn't fun while doing it. It was fun looking back on it, though. XD

Like one of those camping trips where everything goes wrong and you absolutely hate the experience. But then a few weeks later you're like "Man that was great, we should totally do that again."

.... Which is pretty much how every single one of my camping experiences has gone, but hey, that makes for an interesting life, at least haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.