What is the greatest cereal of all time?

cereal?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I am on a personal quest to TRY ALL OF THE CEREALS YOU POUR INTO MILK to see if my beloved childhood favorites stack up to my adult tastes. Mostly because some youtube guy I have a crush on said he was doing it, and I love doing weird random things in food and am heavily influenced by my youtube crushes. D:<

So far I have eaten:
Froot Loops
Grape Nuts
Mini Wheats
Trix
Coco Puffs
Honeycomb
Reeses Puffs
Fruity Pebbles
Lucky Charms
Apple Jacks
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Cheerios
Honey Nut Cheerios
Captain Crunch

So far everything lives up to my tastes except Trix which just tasted like less good Froot Loops, and Captain Crunch which was delicious but sliced my mouth into shreds. O:

MY QUEST TO EAT ALL OF THE CEREALS CONTINUES THOUGH. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

I always eat mine in the evening as a snack 😂 never for breakfast

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
you know what's missing? Caaaooooookie Crisp (Cookie Crisp) it's literally choc chip cookies in a cereal. (You've already eaten all my favorites)

• Thank You
So have you tried Fruity Lucky Charms? Or the Froot Loops with Mashmallows? The fruit loops with marshmallows are my all time favorites since it combines my fave, froot looops, with marshmallows. xD

Also Frosted Flakes!

I'm not a breakfast eater, either. Damn, do I love cereal, though. I'll eat it for any meal. It's basically a cold soup when you think about it, which is another excuse to eat it any time of day. But also it's great if I have the munchies or need to eat a 3 AM snack (the witching hour = snack time, I basically turn into a cereal-eating werewolf).

Honey Bunches of Oats is my favorite "healthy" cereal. Especially the ones with almonds or maple pecans.

Frosted Cheerios, Lucky Charms, and Honey Nut Cheerios are my favorite childhood cereals. I also remember being a fiend for Trix because I loved the shapes.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite 3 AM cereal or after-dinner/dessert cereal.

Ultimate favorite is Oreo O's. I will nom the whole box in one day if I'm not careful. ;[

I also want to say that Golden Grahams are delicious and they are wonderful in marshmallow cereal treat form.

EDIT:
1686177194740.png
lewd ~~

I'm not a breakfast eater, either. Damn, do I love cereal, though. I'll eat it for any meal. It's basically a cold soup when you think about it, which is another excuse to eat it any time of day. But also it's great if I have the munchies or need to eat a 3 AM snack (the witching hour = snack time, I basically turn into a cereal-eating werewolf).

Honey Bunches of Oats is my favorite "healthy" cereal. Especially the ones with almonds or maple pecans.

Frosted Cheerios, Lucky Charms, and Honey Nut Cheerios are my favorite childhood cereals. I also remember being a fiend for Trix because I loved the shapes.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite 3 AM cereal or after-dinner/dessert cereal.

Ultimate favorite is Oreo O's. I will nom the whole box in one day if I'm not careful. ;[

I also want to say that Golden Grahams are delicious and they are wonderful in marshmallow cereal treat form.

EDIT:
View attachment 239565
lewd ~~
I'm offended at the cold soup thing. It's weird to me but i get it.

• Haha
I'm offended at the cold soup thing. It's weird to me but i get it.
I am an offensive creature. lmao <3

My husband is worse, tho. He calls cereal "whole grain gazpacho" 😂 😂 😂

I ATE THEM. THEY ARE CRUNCHY AS FUCK. DONT EAT MORE THAN LIKE THE ACTUAL RECCOMENDED SERVING OR YOU WILL BE CHEWING ON GRAVEL FOR TEN THOUSAND YEARS

098ba2d8-ae2e-4f94-8b0c-1b29d9ed7298.8c6ddb6cffbee4ddaedbcf4a2764dd22.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: rissa
I remember a cereal I had a looooong time ago. It's been long since discontinued, but MAN was it delicious
Untitled.png

i dont eat cereal that often bc i hate spoons but my favs are cinnamon toast crunch and a mix of reeses puff + capn crunch peanut butter

Reactions: LunaValentine
Cheerios. I don't know what it is about those little O's but it's a cereal that I usually get a second bowl of.

Fruity Pebbles and Fruit Loops

Cocoa Pebbles are also very nice 10/10

Do not touch me with that garbage one calls Cap'n Crunch or I will self-implode /j /lh

Cookie Crisp is the superior cereal

Let's see what I've had

Frosted flakes
Fruity Pebbles
Life
Fruit Loops
Lucky Charms
Reeses
Cheerios
Frosted Rice Krispies

51VoAICJD5L._AC_.jpg

Yum!

Reactions: Ashi
Reactions: Blue
I like oats. I love wheat. Rice sustains me.

I mean, those are cereals xP

RIDE OR DIE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH MFS

I used to love Lucky Charms growing up but the combo of milk and sugary marshmallows now causes WWIII in my stomach 😢 but regardless, THEY ARE THE BEST.

everyone: sugar this, breakfast cereal that

me, an intellectual: where do you think bread/pasta/porridge/cake comes from?