What is Iwaku reading?

I'm reading Facebook statuses right now.

Some time ago I read some thing about the Ides of March, good shit.

I'm re-reading Wicked right now, but I think I'm going to start on "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" soon

I've been reading Brother Odd, a book by Dean Koontz. There's a series about this character that I want to get into, so it seemed like a good time to start since I finished a different story.

I should be finished with this book by now, but there's so much distracting me. x__x *glares at family and Cabela's and video games*

Currently, I'm reading... well, truly, three books at once.

I'm reading the first book of A Song of Ice and Fire- A Game of Thrones by George R. Martin.
I'm also reading the novelization of Ico. I'm also rereading the first book of The Hunger Games, partially so I can discuss it with my mother without spoiling it for her since she just started reading it.

After I finish either Ico or A Game of Thrones, I'll start reading Howl's Moving Castle. Or if I get on a roll with A Game of Thrones, I'll head right over to the second book. :D

edit: howait I'm also reading the second book in the Incantations of Immortality series by Piers Anthony. The first book is about a man who becomes "death", and the second is about a man who becomes "time."

Lover Avenged by (someoe who i currently cant remember and too lazy to go look lol) Great book though, lots of fighting, romance, dark secrets, vampire type things so on so forth. Oh and romance/sex. My favorite kind of books all jamed into one. Kind of like the Dark Hunter novels.

Right now I'm smack in the middle of my back catalogue of Stephen King novels. Reading Bag of Bones at the moment, and then I'm going to read Full Dark, No Stars. Probably try to get my hands on a copy of Cujo after that, and maybe muscle my way through a copy of IT that doesn't have Pennywise on the cover. I won't touch a book that does.

I'm reading the Horus Heresy series of novels, currently reading the third book, Galaxy In Flames.

The first book, Horus Rising, had at least two characters insist that 'in the grim dark future, there is only war.' Easily enough, shit goes down in the second book, False Gods, where Horus goes full retard.

American Gods by Neil Gaiman. If you aren't familiar with him, he's also written the Sandman series, and he wrote Caroline, and Stardust. both have been made into movies. If you're into mythology and especially gods, you should definitely check this book out. It's dark, an eye opener, disturbing, enlightening, and just a good read.

I'm actually reading my original works that I keep hoping to one day finish and make into epicness.

Also:
White Fang by Jack London

And, when I'm bored enough:
Irish Fairy Tales by James Stephens
Japanese Fairy Tales by Yei Theodora Ozaki
The Religion of the Ancient Celts by J.A. MacCullough

I've just finished Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice, and just started on The Tale of the Body Thief. I'm so addicted to the Vampire Chronicles right now. XD

The Singularity is Near - by Ray Kurzweil

I like weird shit like this. ._.