What is a song that often gets stuck in your head?

O

Olea

Original poster
You are minding your own business when BLAM! You get that musical worm wigglin' in your ear. What is the song?

For me, it's Ocean Man by Ween.

Ocean man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand. :surfing:

I'm honestly ashamed at how often I catch myself singing "I would understaaaaaaaaaaand."

Reactions: Olea
Oh man, I have serious issues with songs getting stuck in my head. I basically have a whole playlist going on in there, and some of those songs have been making repeat appearances for YEARS, even if I don't actually listen to the song between bouts of it being the main song playing in my head. It's kind of ridiculous.

This has been the primary song of the past few days though:

Like a thousand different songs end up getting stuck in my head :D but at the moment, I'm happy to say this is the song that pops into my head more often than it probably should!

THIS STUPIDASS FUCKING SONG.

I get so many songs randomly stuck in my head, it's a small problem.
This one is not one that is usually situationally appropriate but welcome to the real world, jackass

• Haha
Reactions: Spekkun

every time

Reactions: LunaValentine
This cover version of Metallica's "Creeping Death"

Back in my school days, my college roommate got Beatles Rock Band and we played it for like a solid year, and I'm pretty sure now Here Comes The Sun is permanently stuck in my head for the rest of my life. :)

And just on the off chance anyone doesn't know it:

That song that love song that goes "Turn around...". I forget what it's called or even the rest of the song. Just that one line. But for some reason I'll just blurt that out at random when I get bored. Sadly I haven't found anyone that joins me in song.

That song that love song that goes "Turn around...". I forget what it's called or even the rest of the song. Just that one line. But for some reason I'll just blurt that out at random when I get bored. Sadly I haven't found anyone that joins me in song.
This?

Reactions: Quetzal
I don't get to adult much so mine is...SORRY FOR THIS GUYS!!

That one variation of Jingle Bells that gets played at clothing stores during the holidays. You know the one.

:cookie: