What is a name?

*What does your name mean? Your real name, and your internet name!
According to Urbandictionary Tyler means: Originating from the movie "Fight Club", Tyler is used to describe one who is extremely sexy and bad ass. ;)
And that id more interesting than the English origin meaning of a Tile Maker :(

And my Internet name Tabor320 is my dogs name and his birthdate. Big Old Black Lab.

*Speaking of your internet name, where does it come from? Is there some special meaning there?
My first dog. He'll always mean a lot to me.

*Is there a special story to the name your parents gave you?
Nope. Guess they just liked the name.

*Do you even like your name? Do you plan on changing it some day?
Thinking about maybe changing my middle name someday...Steven is boring. And its my dad's name. No imagination.

Basil: It means 'Royal' or 'Kingly'. It's Greek. There was also a Saint Basil. He was pretty cool.
And I added the Sir. Because I want to be a knight someday. Knights were BAMFs.

Madeleine means from Magdalene. Amelia means hard-working. James means supplanter. My internet name was something russian. It was name I found in a book at random. I like it, therefore I used it.

*Speaking of your internet name, where does it come from? Is there some special meaning there?
Please see above. Thank you.

I had a name change when I was younger. It technically isn't the name I was born under.

I'm glad my name was changed, to say the least. My birth name...well, it was great for bullies.

*What does your name mean? Your real name,
and your internet name!
My real name;
first name; Fatima --> "one who abstains/purity/innocence"
middle name; Sarah --> "princess/royalty"
last name; Khalid --> "eternal"

the eternal princess who abstains ? LOL SAILORMOON (:

internet name;
Sakura --> cherry blossom

When I was younger (not so much now), I used to love watching anime & learning Japanese culture.
A part of my family is half-Japanese;; so this was the nickname I received from them (partially because
it was my favourite name at the time & because of my similarities with my favourite character - card captor sakura ;D)

last name is dad's name; first name was chosen by daddy <3 & its one of the most beautiful names in Islam.
middle name was something sister + mom collaborated on. (daddy doesn't like it! haha xD I've grown to like it)

I would never change my name. I like it! And even if I didn't, it's the name daddy <3 gave me. I'd keep it. If I get married, I'll try to attach hubby's name to the end or do something like that xP can't imagine not having MY last name xD poor hubby >.< "

*What does your name mean? Your real name,
and your internet name!
My real name is derived from one of the twelve apostles Johannes to be precise. THe name means god is gracious... -___- quite the irritating name to have when you are an atheist... thanks a lot mom :P
My internet is just gibberish

Its just a gibrish name that I find easy to remember.

They didn't have a clue what it meant and just gave me the derivative without knowing what it meaned.

eh a name is a name, I am not going through the pain of changing it :P

Angel means God's messenger or some shit, my dad chose it because apparently it was original in comparison to every other man in the family having a name ending in O. Darkness is just darkness, broseph.

The Darkness, from the band, not the video game, fucking dorks. >:(

OH YEAH MY DAD WAS HIGH ONE DAY AND HE SAW A CHAIR AND THOUGHT "AW SHIT NIGRO THAT SHIT'S GOT WINGS AND SHIT." AND THEN MY MOM THREW THE PIPE ON HIS FACE AND WAS ALL LIKE "DUDE IS THAT HALO???" IT WASN'T A HALO IT WAS A YELLOW CAP AND THEY SAID "DAAAAYUM DAWG, LET'S CALL THE LITTLE SHIT IN YOU ANGEL 'CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I'M LOOKING AT RIGHT NOW YO." AND MY MOM SAID "WAT." THEN MY DAD WAS ALL LIKE "I DUNNO LOL I'M HIGH."

Yes I will change it to Charles because I'm an atheist and I do not believe in God or any of that silly shit drr hurr