What if...

J

Jyazzebella

Original poster
This has been bothering me for the past 48 hours and I can't sleep. So I have to write it out to the world or I might die

What if each of us were just imagining everything around us. What if we were just tiny little highly imaginative, invisible peices of matter that created our own self image and every body around us to create a world that we find pleasurable. And then when that imaginative character dies, we create another one, slightly different than the last, but with the same general plot line. And so we create all the people around us and everything we want to see and hear and believe is what we see hear and believe. And so even as I'm writing this it's just imagination or you are all imagining it or I am or even if some of us don't actually exist. Like what if its all fake nd we just created it is our own minds. Like we must be really cruel people because the whole lot of us created starving children in Africa and child sldiers and war and hate and racism and all of that terrible stuff.

I think I need to sleep...

Considering that most people don't know what the fuck is going on in the world that's going on in the world anyway, I would assume that a large majority would be too stupid to have imagined the whole world. Rest easy with your faith in humanity in the negatives.

"Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man." -Chaung Tzu

Then I hate myself for creating my childhood!

....but then thinking about what I do to my characters... that is SO ME. D:< Man, I'm a bitch...

I tried to imagine the world the way I wanted it to be. And I tried to imagine myself the way I wanted to be...it didn't work. I'm still stuck here. FML.

I tried to imagine the world the way I wanted it to be. And I tried to imagine myself the way I wanted to be...it didn't work. I'm still stuck here. FML.

Imagine harder.

I ask this question all the time. It's like the split personality guy in Fight Club, where the guy thinks the other person is real, but it's really him. How do we know we didn't imagine people all around us? How do we know our friends are real? Our families? Are you real? Am I real? Are you just imagining there's a post here, and you're all just replying to an empty page? WHAT IS REAL????!!!!!

What if you're imagining the citation?

Imagination Land:

Where you burp where you fart, and you fart where you burp.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r7AT7nuqmcc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If this is true than I am one Kinky ass crazy motherfucker.

. . . take solace in your dreams and the answers they provide.

This has been bothering me for the past 48 hours and I can't sleep. So I have to write it out to the world or I might die

What if each of us were just imagining everything around us. What if we were just tiny little highly imaginative, invisible pieces of matter that created our own self image and every body around us to create a world that we find pleasurable. And then when that imaginative character dies, we create another one, slightly different than the last, but with the same general plot line. And so we create all the people around us and everything we want to see and hear and believe is what we see hear and believe. And so even as I'm writing this it's just imagination or you are all imagining it or I am or even if some of us don't actually exist. Like what if its all fake and we just created it is our own minds. Like we must be really cruel people because the whole lot of us created starving children in Africa and child soldiers and war and hate and racism and all of that terrible stuff.

I think I need to sleep...

Well it's all a matter of how you look at things. If you think about it, we all live in our own world. We all have one brain in which each and every person processes things differently. Our intake of the world is so narrow because nobody could truly understand it. We don't even know how deep the ocean really is, and we can't possibly count how many more galaxies are out there. But man actually did technically create war. We have yet to go a decade without war. Child soldiers, starvation...it's all part of the human tradition, as awful as that sounds.

Maybe we are all figments of your imagination. Maybe all you good people are just my mind playing tricks on me, or some how I created you through my mind. But then, when you get around to thinking about it, if we truly were characters in your book, would we not be of what you want to image in the world?

What if you cant stop being aware of how awkwardly your tongue fits in your mouth?