What if your laptop was a person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaYe

Original poster
This is kind of just a silly, spur of the moment idea but have you wondered how it would be if your computer or cellphone could ever talk back to you? No, nothing like Cleverbot but like an actual physical person you can interact with.

My main inspiration was this animation (highly recommend watching it to get a feel of what I mean):

As you can see it's nothing really serious but would probably still loosely fit into the scifi fantasy category. So what do you guys think? Any questions?

It is an idea unlike anything I have seen before. I do like it!

Reactions: NaYe
It is an idea unlike anything I have seen before. I do like it!
Thank you ^^ I was going for something light and comedic as a little freetime pass for anyone that just wants to kick back and RP (preferably having a good laugh somewhere in between in there).

Thank you ^^ I was going for something light and comedic as a little freetime pass for anyone that just wants to kick back and RP (preferably having a good laugh somewhere in between in there).
Yeah I like it :P

Also did you plan on us just being the computers, or really have one person play a human and the other player be the laptop/cellphone/device, like in the little video (which is amazing btw)?

Yeah I like it :P

Also did you plan on us just being the computers, or really have one person play a human and the other player be the laptop/cellphone/device, like in the little video (which is amazing btw)?
In a perfect scenario I would get an even amount of RPers that can collaborate with each other so yes, I was planning for one person to be a) human & b) the computer.

And to keep everything as even as possible one human//device character per person.

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.