What if women ruled the world OOC/sign-up thread

A

andrew21234

Women have taken over the world, men are slaves and servants to women. (Hopefully the plot will develop more once we start)

Female Character Positions
Queen-
Princesses (two)-
Slave Owners-

Male Character Positions
Servant-
Slave-

Character Sheet

Name:
Username:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Desired Position:
Other:

Characters

Name: Xavier
Username: andrew21234
Physical description: 6ft. Normal build, brown hair and eyes, ripped blue jeans and old red shirt, badly damaged white tennis shoes, has a metal cross necklace
Personality: to be determined
Desired position: servant
Other: none

Name: Xandu Lala
Username: Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
Physical description: Beautiful shoulder length hair, gray colored eyes, heart shaped lips, smooth skin, had a small tattoo of a skull on her back, wears large amounts of fancy jewelry, wears lots of facial makeup, but is a natural beauty
Personality: Sadistic, Cruel, Selfish, Ignorant
Desired position: Slave Owner
Other: She acts nice to woman, but treats men like items. Xandu is a lesbian.

Isn't this a tee bit sexist. Women aren't slaves to men in the first place and all...And a subject involving one gender being a slave for another is a subject that is a bit unsettling for most.

Isn't this a tee bit sexist. Women aren't slaves to men in the first place and all...And a subject involving one gender being a slave for another is a subject that is a bit unsettling for most.
Hm, I don't think that's what the creator of the roleplay is trying to be.
What if we did live in a world like that?
It's imagination no matter how I look at it, and there are no limits in imagination!
:D

I don't mean for this to be sexist I just thought up the idea and thought it would be fun to try I wasn't trying to offend anyone part of the eventual plot will be changing the fact that men are slave and eventually they become equals

Name: Elizabeth Rose
Username: Frostbitte
Physical Description: Beautiful, 5' 7", athletic built, a true queen, Very Royal-Like, Gold Jewelry, Blue Eyes, Blonde/Golden Hair
Personality: Upright, polite, friendly (to women), not as friendly with slaves but not sadistic with them, TBD...
Desired Position: Queen
Other:

Omg Like Queen..I can't even..can I have slave boi's? :D

Name: Elizabeth Rose
Username: Frostbitte
Physical Description: Beautiful, 5' 7", athletic built, a true queen, Very Royal-Like, Gold Jewelry, Blue Eyes, Blonde/Golden Hair
Personality: Upright, polite, friendly (to women), not as friendly with slaves but not sadistic with them, TBD...
Desired Position: Queen
Other:

Omg Like Queen..I can't even..can I have slave boi's? :D

Yeah but at the start the slave will go in to a big room and the Queen and princesses with pick their slaves but I'm thinking we'll need about 5-7 RPers

Imma interested.

Name: Alex Fey
Username: Orbital
Physical Description: 6'0, caucasian. Blond hair, green eyes. Wears whatever a servent wears.
Personality: calculating, kind of cold to those he doesn't like.
Desired Position: Servant
Other: women can eat shit.

Accepted, it sadly may be a while before we start we need at least 3 female characters and 5 males

Name: Tyden
Username: LeVen
Physical Description: Curly mop of vivid red hair, hazel eyes. He stands at five foot seven, and is fairly skinny and fair skinned.
Personality: Surprisingly cheerful for his position, though he's fairly easy to manipulate and is kind of naive.
Desired Position: Slave
Other: He has no sense of smell

A deputed but I'm not sure if this is going to happen or not

Sorry if I'm late but I would love to join!!!

Name: Aya
Username: Kathrine
Physical Description: Slightly curly long black hair with light puple tips at the ends. She stands five foot five with grayish blue eyes that change into a dark blue at night. She has a pale complexion with snake bites in her lower lip and a tounge piercing.
Personality: Aya can be a fun person to be around with her adventurous and curios personality. But she can be very mood and introverted when she's having a bad day. She's also very stubborn and easily angered depending on the day she's had.
Desired Position:Princess
Other: Doesn't really think of men as slaves but pretends she does to make everyone happy. She also has a bad habit of biting her lip when she's nervous or lying.