What if women ruled the world OOC/sign-up thread

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by andrew21234, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Women have taken over the world, men are slaves and servants to women. (Hopefully the plot will develop more once we start)

Female Character Positions
    Queen-
    Princesses (two)-
    Slave Owners-

Male Character Positions
    Servant-
    Slave-

Character Sheet

Name:
    Username:
    Physical Description:
    Personality:
    Desired Position:
    Other:

Characters

Name: Xavier
    Username: andrew21234
    Physical description: 6ft. Normal build, brown hair and eyes, ripped blue jeans and old red shirt, badly damaged white tennis shoes, has a metal cross necklace
    Personality: to be determined
    Desired position: servant
    Other: none

2. Name: Xandu Lala
    Username: Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
    Physical description: Beautiful shoulder length hair, gray colored eyes, heart shaped lips, smooth skin, had a small tattoo of a skull on her back, wears large amounts of fancy jewelry, wears lots of facial makeup, but is a natural beauty
    Personality: Sadistic, Cruel, Selfish, Ignorant
    Desired position: Slave Owner
    Other: She acts nice to woman, but treats men like items. Xandu is a lesbian.

• Cat Like Typing Detected Cat Like Typing Detected x 1
  3. Accepted! Yay finally someone!

4. I also hate it when no one replies to OOC character sign ups!
    ㄱ.ㄱ

Anyways, hello.
    c:

5. Isn't this a tee bit sexist. Women aren't slaves to men in the first place and all...And a subject involving one gender being a slave for another is a subject that is a bit unsettling for most.

6. Hm, I don't think that's what the creator of the roleplay is trying to be.
    What if we did live in a world like that?
    It's imagination no matter how I look at it, and there are no limits in imagination!
    :D

7. I don't mean for this to be sexist I just thought up the idea and thought it would be fun to try I wasn't trying to offend anyone part of the eventual plot will be changing the fact that men are slave and eventually they become equals

8. Name: Elizabeth Rose
    Username: Frostbitte
    Physical Description: Beautiful, 5' 7", athletic built, a true queen, Very Royal-Like, Gold Jewelry, Blue Eyes, Blonde/Golden Hair
    Personality: Upright, polite, friendly (to women), not as friendly with slaves but not sadistic with them, TBD...
    Desired Position: Queen
    Other:

Omg Like Queen..I can't even..can I have slave boi's? :D

9. Yeah but at the start the slave will go in to a big room and the Queen and princesses with pick their slaves but I'm thinking we'll need about 5-7 RPers

10. Anyone else interested?

11. Imma interested.

Name: Alex Fey
    Username: Orbital
    Physical Description: 6'0, caucasian. Blond hair, green eyes. Wears whatever a servent wears.
    Personality: calculating, kind of cold to those he doesn't like.
    Desired Position: Servant
    Other: women can eat shit.

12. Accepted, it sadly may be a while before we start we need at least 3 female characters and 5 males

13. Name: Tyden
    Username: LeVen
    Physical Description: Curly mop of vivid red hair, hazel eyes. He stands at five foot seven, and is fairly skinny and fair skinned.
    Personality: Surprisingly cheerful for his position, though he's fairly easy to manipulate and is kind of naive.
    Desired Position: Slave
    Other: He has no sense of smell

14. A deputed but I'm not sure if this is going to happen or not

15. Sorry if I'm late but I would love to join!!!

Name: Aya
    Username: Kathrine
    Physical Description: Slightly curly long black hair with light puple tips at the ends. She stands five foot five with grayish blue eyes that change into a dark blue at night. She has a pale complexion with snake bites in her lower lip and a tounge piercing.
    Personality: Aya can be a fun person to be around with her adventurous and curios personality. But she can be very mood and introverted when she's having a bad day. She's also very stubborn and easily angered depending on the day she's had.
    Desired Position:Princess
    Other: Doesn't really think of men as slaves but pretends she does to make everyone happy. She also has a bad habit of biting her lip when she's nervous or lying.