What I imagine being a Community Volunteer is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally avoid Iwaku on mobile like the plague...
But to be fair there's very few sites that I don't avoid on mobile like a plague.

I'm a big stickler for UI where majority of the time only a desktop satisfies me (even laptops annoy me at times).
That, and the amount of alerts (and therefore tabs) I tend to get? Mobile wouldn't keep up well. XD

Without any decent way of accessing the watched threads list? I strongly disagree. @_@

But seriously though, I hardly ever use mobile for anything other than casually poking at stuff -- this being a huge reason why.
There was a time when we didn't even have a phone friendly iwaku page. The page took forever to load, it didn't resize to the screen, it was a clusterfuck! You live in the lucky phone user era of iwaku. It's one extra click compared to computer users, I think people can survive that. I know I do. Dun be lazy bums people :3

There was a time when we didn't even have a phone friendly iwaku page. The page took forever to load, it didn't resize to the screen, it was a clusterfuck! You live in the lucky phone user era of iwaku. It's one extra click compared to computer users, I think people can survive that. I know I do. Dun be lazy bums people :3

I love using the phone, but it can be a pain in the ass. Especially when you accidentally hit the 'bump' button or something while scrolling.

I love using the phone, but it can be a pain in the ass. Especially when you accidentally hit the 'bump' button or something while scrolling.
see it from the bright side. You get to confuse the members by bumping random threads, giving the last post a new date. IT'S FUN.

see it from the bright side. You get to confuse the members by bumping random threads, giving the last post a new date. IT'S FUN.

It's like Russian Roulette, but instead of getting shot, your thread gets bumped

It's like Russian Roulette, but instead of getting shot, your thread gets bumped
Yeah, it's like we're shooting their hair instead of their heads so we can do it over and over again and they are just standing there wondering what the fuck just happened :D

• Useful
Reactions: Minerva
Status
Not open for further replies.