What I imagine being a Community Volunteer is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hellis

Nah, that's Staff.

This is CV:

infomercial-fail-drill-wall.gif

Bahaha as a former CV I can testify that this is accurate. XD

I'm sure it could be worse though. Like, I feel for all the CV's, but the ones in Libertine right now... Oh god.

Reactions: Hope
There's a reason for the high turn over rate.

giphy.gif

Then you have me reading through hundreds of pages of roleplays with my OCD holding myself back from making critiques.

This is why I propose we burn the site to the ground and build on the ashes. :3

And this is why we don't listen to your ideas :D
You're already suggesting it to the group systems.

Why not share the love to everyone?

You're already suggesting it to the group systems.

Why not share the love to everyone?
Cause the only piece of shit here is the group system. The forum is just half a piece of shit and once the next update rolls in, it will only be 1/10 of a piece of shit. It doesn't deserve the eradication! Plus, my roleplays would all disappear if you burned everything D: -hits Gwazi- NO TOUCHING MA RPS

Cause the only piece of shit here is the group system. The forum is just half a piece of shit and once the next update rolls in, it will only be 1/10 of a piece of shit. It doesn't deserve the eradication! Plus, my roleplays would all disappear if you burned everything D: -hits Gwazi- NO TOUCHING MA RPS
THIS IS WHY YOU SAVE A BACK UP!!!

But then you wouldn't be living on the edge! LIVE ON THE EDGE, NEVER HAVE BACK UPS!
AND WHEN YOU LIVE ON THE EDGE SOMETIMES YOU FALL OFF THE EDGE!

Ok now I need to ask, what are the Admins like?

On a related note, here's @Grumpy closing a thread in General Chatting:
jhNHipf.gif

So my children of Iwaku

Hopefully now you'll understand the shit that every motherfucking CV, Staffie and Admin have to put up with every bloody day.

So take this time to appreciate the efforts they have put into making Iwaku a wonderful place :D

:3

Who the fuck calls the keys on a keyboard "buttons"??

Luckily, Iwaku is pretty mobile friendly as it is!
Without any decent way of accessing the watched threads list? I strongly disagree. @_@

But seriously though, I hardly ever use mobile for anything other than casually poking at stuff -- this being a huge reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.