What Halloween Candy goes in your cauldron?

Do you have a candy cauldron?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I grew up as a poor as fuck Jehovah's witness so we didn't get to DO Holidays! My participation in Halloween was always sneaky as fuck. One year my brother and I climbed out of his second floor window dressed as "serial killers" (our plain clothes bloodied up) just so we could go trick or treating and gets us that CANDY. ò,ó

Naturally as soon as we moved out into our own place, Halloween is now OUR THING. >:D And our candy cauldron has THE BEST OF CANDIES. ONLY THE BEST. AND A STUPID ASS VARIETY OF IT. I buy like two bags of it every week for a month, so we have tons left over after the tricker treaters are gone. ⊙◇⊙

What Halloween Candies are in YOUR cauldrons to give out? Do you get what is cheap-o or do you get your favorites?

Generally, my family will get the standard brand name chocolate bar candies like KitKats, Butterfingers, Twix, etc., and bite-sized Hershey chocolates. I usually end up eating everything leftover, lol.

Since we don't celebrate Halloween here, but have something similar later on in the year does that count? Passing by doors to ask for candy is something we do during November 11th, St. Martin's Day and that one always escapes my attention hard, so I end up not having any candy in house to give out. :( If I do remember I usually try to buy those handout bags mixes they sell in the store. Easy to handout without the risk of it getting contaminated by grabby greedy hands and minimal effort.

We generally buy a lot of chocolate, literally anything that we think the trick-or-treaters will enjoy.

I live in the country so we don't get any trick or treaters. All the candy I like having around is mostly made by my dad. Peanut butter fudge, home made butterfingers, stuff like that.

Soooo I live in a rural af area soooo my candy bowl is for my fat butt to eat 😂 😂 rn it's skittles, kitkats, Starburst and rice krispies

When we do move I'd love to have a candy bowl to give to kids on Halloween probably include all the classic candies, ones most kids love. But idk if I can cause my dog fucking hates kids and knocking soooo Halloween will be rough 😂

I am another of those who lives in an area where we never get trick or treaters. We did have candy cauldrons back when we threw parties and those were a mix of everything (things we liked, things that are generally popular, and things on sale). Guests usually brought stuff, too, so we tended to have a mass mix of everything.

I live in a poor neighborhood and trick or treating just doesn't happen here. Any Halloween candy in the house is for us, so we get either what we like or we have stuff because it was discounted after Halloween.