What Gets You Mad in RPs

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

N

Necella

It really does! It holds up everyone, especially if the character is somewhat important in the RP. X_X

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
I know what you mean

S

Seiji

OH OH OH OH OH! I GOT A GOOD ONE! D:< I HATE WHEN PEOPLE HAVE KATANAS!

Which sucks because I HATE IT TOO AND I USE THEM.

... BUT I WAS USING THEM BEFORE SEPHIROTH WAS.

AND I KNOW HOW TO USE THEM FOR REAL.

SO HAH.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
6 PM and Midnight M-F, varying on weekends
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm a switch
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi and Furry
Yes, but they'll just make their character flip and fly anad float and glide and DANCE AROUND YOU THE WHOLE DAMN TIME. And the two are both PHYSICAL creatures.
I hate that, too. >_>
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That reminds me of the Naruto RP board I was on. They were all kids pretending at being shinobi, none of their characters were older than nine, and yet their characters were so goddamn awesome that they could dodge any fucking attack I laid on them. I swear to God one response I got was 'lol Maeno activtes her Sharingan eyes and dodges your attack, kiling your nin with a shrikn.' No explanation as to why she got the time to do that, how the fuck she mastered the sharingan eye at nine years of age, and no chance for me to dodge or take her shuriken.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF