What games do you have the most *fun* playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy playing sports games (well, I enjoy winning in sports games) but I literally stopped at a mountain summit in Skyrim and watched the sunrise in game. It was oddly fun...

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
I'm a liiiiittle bit addicted to Devil May Cry and Kingdom Hearts (Somewhere near 500 hours of gameplay on the 3 most recent games in the prior series, 600 with the first two included, which I recently received, and around 550 between KH 2, 358/2 Days, and Re: Chain of Memories), however, I also like Banjo and Kazooie (all of em), Sly Cooper, Super Smash Bros., LoZ, Halo, CoD (yes, I enjoy both of them, deal with it), Soul Reaver, Baulder's Gate, Gauntlet, oh God, I could go on forever. I've been gaming since I was in diapers.

That's what Minecraft is for. :hyper:
I love Minecraft too, but Minecraft doesn't give you exercise, fresh air, a knowledge of the real environment in your area, or teach you how to play and talk with other kids in person.

I love Minecraft too, but Minecraft doesn't give you exercise, fresh air, a knowledge of the real environment in your area, or teach you how to play and talk with other kids in person.

Overrated, meh, also overrated, and debatable.

I dislike minecraft, because it literally had no point. Some would say "But you could say Skyrim has no point." Well, at least Skyrim gives a sense of purpose, as you're literally trying to save the world (or destroy it. It - is- Skyrim.) It just doesn't have a direction to go in I feel, and is only good for the first few nights I feel,

*Blinks*

Well if we're following that logic, might as well ask what I've been wondering for years... Could someone help me find the point of life? I've practically gone through the Kama Sutra of mindf#@%ery trying to figure that one out.

*Blinks*

Well if we're following that logic, might as well ask what I've been wondering for years... Could someone help me find the point of life? I've practically gone through the Kama Sutra of mindf#@%ery trying to figure that one out.
There is no point to life, you make your own.

And the same goes for Minecraft. I think people who say Minecraft has no point are wrong. The point is to create the point. In other words, you make your own goals rather than have the game decide it for you. That's why I love it, it's so open-ended. There are no rules in the game of Minecraft, you do what you want and give it the purpose that best fits you. From building the best house to mining everything in site. From exploring the nearly endless worlds to fighting the enderdragon.

And even if vanilla doesn't satisfy you, or you just get bored of it like I do, then there's a ton of mods you can add in to spice up your experience in the game. I, personally, am a fan of the Attack of the B-Team mod pack on the Technic Launcher. If done right, these mods can add to the purpose and meaning that you have given the game. Or, if you're too lazy to give it meaning, you can always play one of the many adventure maps that give you a solid goal to work towards.

Honestly, how can you not love this game? Don't answer that.

*Blinks again*

... I got an answer to a question that I never thought would actually be answered o.O

Aside from 42, of course.

There is no point to life, you make your own.

And the same goes for Minecraft. I think people who say Minecraft has no point are wrong. The point is to create the point. In other words, you make your own goals rather than have the game decide it for you. That's why I love it, it's so open-ended. There are no rules in the game of Minecraft, you do what you want and give it the purpose that best fits you. From building the best house to mining everything in site. From exploring the nearly endless worlds to fighting the enderdragon.

And even if vanilla doesn't satisfy you, or you just get bored of it like I do, then there's a ton of mods you can add in to spice up your experience in the game. I, personally, am a fan of the Attack of the B-Team mod pack on the Technic Launcher. If done right, these mods can add to the purpose and meaning that you have given the game. Or, if you're too lazy to give it meaning, you can always play one of the many adventure maps that give you a solid goal to work towards.

Honestly, how can you not love this game? Don't answer that.

Sandboxes aren't for everyone; a lot of people prefer a game with a clear point of tension to resolve.

Lately I also have a lot of fun playing Custom Robo; because when I'm bored of the story or stuck on a tough battle, I can just go pwn NPCs in the park for awhile :3

Reactions: 2 people
but I literally stopped at a mountain summit in Skyrim and watched the sunrise

I am so happy to know I wasn't the only one doing this, I played a modded version that made everything enhanced , pure eyegasms I swear Skyrim was just a masterpiece, now hurry up with my survival horror game Bethesda, WORK FASTER!!

Final Fantasy VII! I really wish they'd make an updated version of that game. Original story, and characters, but better graphics. SE would make a killing. And I will admit, I'm addicted to chocobo racing on it...../sigh I'm such a nerd.

Aren't we all?

Well, when you put it that way. lol

But honestly, FF7 is the first RPG I ever played, so it has a special place in my heart. Plus I always loved Cloud. He's such an airhead. It's adorable!

At the moment, probably DayZ for me.

Yeah, the Standalone is in alpha right now. Yeah, it's horrendously bugged in places. Yeah, there's still a lot of shit needing to be implemented.

But yesterday I had my character remove his pants, put on a clown mask and chase a German guy up and down the coastal road whilst waving a fire axe.

I know of few games that let you have such fun at other people's expense (henceforth referred to as 'the best fun').

Reactions: 2 people
Lately I also have a lot of fun playing Custom Robo; because when I'm bored of the story or stuck on a tough battle, I can just go pwn NPCs in the park for awhile :3

You are the only other person I've ever seen talk about Custom Robo... The late game story made me sad... But I really enjoyed the customization of everything in that game.

That's something else I like. I really like to customize random stuff in games. For instance: spent 3 hours "playing" NHL 14, and all I was doing was customizing goalie pads, trying to find designs and color schemes I liked. I did the same with Ace Combat Assault Horizon. I wish games like Skyrim or Dragons Dogma would let me color the armor in a certain way, add my own emblem to it and such.

I enjoy Morrowind (glorious clothing mods), Skyrim (because it can hook up to the occulus Rift. fun times trust me on that), Kingdom Hearts 2 (because the flying system was fun and come on, who WOULDN'T want to fly a chocobo through space?), Sly Cooper (the entire series was so fun. I loved all the ways you can get around and the variety of levels.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.