What games do you have the most *fun* playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minibit

Returned from the Void
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
Not necessarily the game with the best story or music or challenge, just the one you always have a good time playing

For me it's a toss up. I love Mario Kart: Double Dash because it's a game everyone I know can play : even my mom! Kirby's Air Ride was one game my brother and I always got the fun kind of competitive over, and I remember fondly the task of trying to unlock EVERYTHING in Super Smash Brothers: Melee

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
For me, it all depends on the time, place, and what mood I'm in.

- If I want to relax, I usually go for some Harvest Moon 64
- If I wanna be scared, I'll usually go for Fatal Frame 1 or 2
- If I'm looking for some action, I might go for Okami or Bastion
- And if I'm looking to rip my own hear out, I'll always go for Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon

That only covers a small part of what I like to play, but they're all awesome games to get into.

@Minibit You just named 3 of my favourite games~!

I think the game I have the most fun with is either Paper Mario (the Original, though I like TYD and Super) or Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. I love both these games so much~

Reactions: Minibit
Odin sphere
Shadow of the colossus
Every Zelda game EVER
my new Adventure time game
silent 2 and 4
Fatal frame
Skyrim
Fallout 3
And my SNES another story Sailormoon RPG

I've replayed the original Metal Gear Solid more times than I can properly remember!

I adore MMO's. I've played most-all of them, never to End Game, but I like 'em well enough.

Diablo 2 and the expansions Lord of Chaos dominated my teenage years, along with StarCraft and the expansion Brood War.

MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries is probably one of my favourite games of all times. Oh, what I would give for a modern, HD remake of the game. No changes to it whatsoever except for one thing: the graphics. Oh sweet Jesus, the tens of dollars I'd spend on that!!

• Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite (Which my copy of Bioshock Infinite was signed by Troy Baker when I met him in October <3)
  • Diablo
  • WoW
  • Assassin's Creed series
  • Gears of War series
  • Devil May Cry series
...and more. T_T;

• Love
Reactions: Lyric
  • Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite (Which my copy of Bioshock Infinite was signed by Troy Baker when I met him in October <3)
Have you ever had the chance to play System Shock 2? Bioshock is the spiritual successor to that game. It's a bit dated now, but there are hi-res packs out there to help that. The game is... well, simply put, absolutely astonishing.

• Thank You
Reactions: Smo
Have you ever had the chance to play System Shock 2? Bioshock is the spiritual successor to that game. It's a bit dated now, but there are hi-res packs out there to help that. The game is... well, simply put, absolutely astonishing.

No, but I'll look into it! Thanks.

Reactions: 2 people
sly cooper will always hold a special place in my heart

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Take away their Electronical Devices and push them out the Door.
When I have kids I definitely plan to shove them outside without phones or gameboys! I think it's super important to learn to build, explore, imagine, and innovate. Not to mention getting fresh air and exercise !

If you wish for them to learn to Build, give them Legos or Linkin Logs or better yet have them participate in Building their very own Treehouse.
If you wish for them to Explore, take them to a local Park or out to a Forrest.
If you want them to Imagine, give them Crayons, Colored Pencils, Pastels and Paints then give them LOTS of Blank Paper.
If you want them to Innovate, make sure that they Read a lot.

Reactions: Minibit
The Pokemon Stadium games for N64 were always a family favorite. We'd play friendly competitive matches, or trade off the first player controller when playing against the AI.

I've also had some good times with Time Splitters, Spyro the Dragon, and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. <3 You can bet that I'd play these in a heartbeat if I had them available to me.

LoZ: OoT
KH 1 & 2
FF X & X-2 & 13
Dark Cloud
The Submachine Games by Mateusz Skutnik

I can play them over and over and over and never get tired of those games.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Dawn Aaaah! I totally forgot about Dark Cloud! I haven't played that game in so long -A-

That weapon system though. Infuriating and frustrating. Especially cause I'm horrible at remembering to save, so breaking a weapon I loved usually meant having to redo an entire dungeon ._.

• Love
Reactions: Dawn
Vindictus. Slapping goblins with pallets and slamming gnolls with giant vases.

The last game that gave me sheer, unadulterated joy was Mario 3D Land. Otherwise, I get super into Loadout right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.