What games are you currently playing?

Raystorm for the PSX, by Taito.

I like the lock system of this game, but there's no speed toggling, and replacement craft are sent into the midst of the action (like most shooters). It's sent me into the pit of despair faster than Einhander.

I'm having fun with it, though.

TITAN! The old 1980's version with the pink box and the cute little cardboard tiles. Not the suped-up fancified re-print. I mean WTFork? They made the Guardian this elf chick! The Guardian is a large angry cloud of pot smoke! Not some dumb girlygrumblegrumblegrouch.

Not a video game but it takes about as long...

PC:

Shin Megami Tensei Imagine - It's an international MMORPG, Ampie.

Touhou Hisoutensoku

(making a video game for class)

PSP:

Tekken 6
Gundam versus Gundam
Chou Aniki

Playing Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE as well.

Talking is fun.

Chrono trigger *almost done need to train some more.*

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time *tryed to play it through with 3 hearts I couldn'tdo it so I'm going through it with 6 hearts*

Well recently I've been playing Cross Edge again. After I figured out how to operate the costume thing everything became a lot easier and the boss I was stuck at was toast.

Well I just started to play Ocarina of time again. I did make a video on it and this was the first. *yes six hearts I wanted to go through it with three but it got really diffacult when I only had three.*

I got Persona 3 to run on my computer.

Oh jesus you japs stop making shitty male characters.

Don't quit on the hot chicks though, A+ on that.

Games? Weeeelll....

- Oblivion (albeit heavily modded... couldn't stand playing the vanilla one for long)

- Killing Floor

- Defence Alliance 2

- Mayhap Fallout 3 in the near future

Xbox360:

Blazblue Calamity Trigger

That's REALLY an awesome fighter. Might have a small roster but every character is rather unique. Very well polished graphically, awesome mostly metal/rock soundtrack, a very good story and good characters.

Kinda neat how the story mode is like a visual novel but with fighting in between story segments.

Other than that, I am planning on getting and playing Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, that really looks to be an awesome title.