What games are you currently playing?

King Weavel

The Burger King
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
This here's a thread to list what games you're currently playing through right now.

I am playing:

Megaman ZX Advent for the DS

Punch Out Wii

SRW K(starting third new game) the DS

Dragon Quest V for the DS

MMSF3: RJ for the DS.

That's about it really, most of these I already beat and just trying to 100%...Kinda bored I wanted to try to Devil Survivor but low on cash right now.. <_<

SELL THE WII TO GET DEVIL SURVIVOR. I want to try Devil Survivor too. But I just ran into it recently, so I don't know much about it...

I AM CURRENTLY PLAYING...Castlevania: Curse of Darkness that a friend gave me =D

FFFFFFF WHY DO I HAVE TO FIGHT TREVOR!? ;_; HE'S SO MAN-PRETTY!

Come to think of it...everyone in the game is man-pretty, save the single taco in this whole sausage-party...I can't help but think of HOMOLUST while I play it. Maybe that's the real....DRACULA'S CURSE!

Nothing ATM...But recently I played Chrono trigger for my snes emultor.

Just wrapped up the pacifist run on Iji, and got the good ending too.

Beat FFV not that long ago. Neo Exdeath was a bit of a pushover, at least compared to F*CKING SHINRYU.

FF12. The longest game ever. So long I forgot what the heck is going on in the main storyline (wait, what main storyline? That's right.)

And.... this:

PW.jpg

i love this.

I play this game over. And over. And over. Again. Phoenix Wright, anybody?? :D

FF12. The longest game ever. So long I forgot what the heck is going on in the main storyline (wait, what main storyline? That's right.)

And.... this:

PW.jpg

i love this.

I play this game over. And over. And over. Again. Phoenix Wright, anybody?? :D

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Starting it up again from the beginning tomorrow night :3

I would so have an orgy with PW and ME ^^

Currently playing Trickster Online and just some casual games. Playing Katamari on and off, as well as FF12 but I've been lazy lately... just mainly sticking to casuals.

Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour with the C&C Reborn V4: The Rise to Power mod. If the AI worked I could do a grudge match between General Norman Schwarzkopf and Dictator Saddam Hussein.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Always my obsession. If I'm not playing that, I'm probably asleep.

Star Wars Battlefront 2: Renegade Squadron: Mainly for the online combat. CIWS has nothing on me on Hoth. I love shooting down Snowspeeders with the chaingun.

SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2: Again for the online combat. Some of the weirdest kills have happened to me here. I'm getting better with the AT-4 and discovering the joy of land mines.

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin: I usually run this on in AI VS AI whenever I vacuum the house. By the time I'm done, one AI has finished the other/s off. That and I love the song 'Days of Ruin.'

DEVIL SURVIVOR... GODDAMNIT MAN... THE DIFFRENT ARCS... THE MANY DIFFERENT STORY ARCS AND RELATIONSHIP TRIGGERING EVENTS! WARGH! THE STORY IS SO DAMNED CAPTIVATING! WARGH! THIS MAKES ME REMEMBER WHY PEOPLE GET HOOKED ON VISUAL NOVELS! GODDAMNED RELATIONSHIP CHOICES!!!!!

Replaying Jade Empire for the second time. Then got bored. So its on hiatus.

But I do love me Legendary Strike + Crimson Tears + Jade freaking Golem. Though maybe I should go all Avatar the Last Airbender and just pick up magic styles this time. Heh. Firebending. Dire Flame. Win.

ASSASSIN'S CREED II.

Oh God, Lucy's face is TERRIFYING.

GIANT MOUTH IS GIANT!

"IT'S A-ME, MARIO!"

EZIO IS CROSS-EYED!

Einhander. A Squaresoft game made back when Square was good (in before 'you came from /v/, didn't you?'). A shmup (from a company that makes RPGs!) with no life gauges, no powerups, no bombs, only different weapons. At only 7 stages, short but sweet. You don't know what the bosses are saying, do you? Du wirst sterben. Good day.

Homeworld 2. Yes, I'm playing it again. Trying to put my own badges into the game.

I love shooting down Snowspeeders with the chaingun.

The Rebels are fucktards. I might have to stress how snowspeeders were shot down like flies by AT-AT crews in The Empire Strikes Back novel.

Mario&Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
/
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

Metroid Prime Trilogy. Beat 1, 100%'d number two and am currently playing through three. I want to replay the first one though.

Man they're awesome games. The motion controls are actually good, free aim really makes the games a whole lot more enjoyable.

Well with the whole Runescape thing going on with everyone I decided to do that. I am also, on the side, playing Chrono Trigger DS.

(Just a note on the Runescape thing, I am still willing to help anyone who needs anything.)

*smites Darkness for being a "noob"*

Lately I've been playing RuneScape with the gang the most.

I haven't continued Dragon Age: Origins in a few days at least (I'm trying to beat it a second time), and I might just let it go for now and continue my conquest of Europe as Russia in Empire: Total War instead.

I also still play Red Orchestra and Mabinogi sometimes.

But I played the game before it was called Runescape Classic.

No wait, it was AFTER.