"What Game Should I Play" flowchart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:0 I'm playing vanilla; any mods you'd recommend for a first time elder scrolls player ?

I second SkyUI; I wouldn't be able to play the game without it. Otherwise, here are my suggestions:

- Frostfall
- Unofficial Skyrim Patch
- Winter is Coming (Cloaks)
- Convenient Horses
- U.F.O (Ultimate Follower Overhaul)
- W.A.T.E.R (improves water textures)
- Skyrim 2K Textures
- Better Dynamic Snow
- Skyrim Flora Overhaul

I'm having kind of a brainfart here. A lot of the mods I use are visual/texture upgrades. Otherwise I use a lot of gameplay enhancers, but I feel like you might want to play the game as it is first before messing around with leveling, difficulty, etc. I also don't have a list of all my mods here, so I can't get a good recommendation going for you...

Anyway, you can just search through NexusMods (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/?) at your own leisure. You can sort them by most popular; there are a lot of good mods there!

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Fallout 2, did not actually see that one coming. Regardless I'm going to need all the luck of a old rich dude to find that particular game.

nothing from the Thief series or Dishonored? For. Shame.

I am similarly disappointed with the lack of Harvest Moon and Tales of _____ results

Searches both pages
Command+F <DotA 2>
0 Results

Needs more DotA 2. And Blacklight: Retribution. Yes.

But Torchlight 2 is fun too
Path of Exile when you want to campaign with friends and fight a super OPAF boss at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.