What Game Could You Waste A Day Playing?

Older RTS games like Age of Empires and the Command and Conquer series. I could seriously play those all day.

And Mario party. Very leisurely against the computer though, since none of my friends want to play that with me because that game makes them so furiously mad. Lmao

Reactions: LunaValentine
Any game I get into gets played to death. Minecraft, Terraria, Pokemon, Persona, so on and so forth.

But I lose interest easily. The biggest exceptions being STO and Sins. I have spent nearly 3000 hours on Star Trek Online and Sins of the solar Empire: Rebellion each.

Then came Ark which almost reached 1k but then out of nowhere came Stellaris.

And now I can't stop.

MxMq8kf.jpg

I got it two months ago and this is definitely why my posting has slowed and why I have pushed back creating a character that should have been finished two months ago.

I may have a problem.

Sims 4, definitely. The hours I spent in getting the height of the top eyelid just right is countless.
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite too, back when I had my PSP. The grinding, good lord.

Diablo III
Divinity Original Sin, both 1 and 2
Personas 3, 4, 5
Tales of Berseria
Dishonored

While to a lesser extent, due to me being easily-distracted, Girls Frontline eats my time like my girls eat resources. If I didn't have to keep an eye on my phone's battery, I'd probably be able to spend days playing it and Azur Lane....

Just about any Pokemon game.

Until the handheld runs out of battery, of course.

[WARNING: There's some nudity a few minutes into the video]

It hasn't come out yet but holy shit it looks so amazing I have no doubt I could waste an entire decade playing it.

Last edited:

It hasn't come out yet but holy shit it looks so amazing I have no doubt I could waste an entire decade playing it.

Same. I'm hyped beyond belief.

:cookie:

Reactions: Ardent
Well... That list is long... But here it goes.
Games already out:
Warframe(Sunk well over 3k hours)
Far Cry 5
Rainbow Six Siege
Grand Theft Auto V
Any Assassin's Creed Game
The Crew 2
Monster Hunter World

Games coming soon:
Cyberpunk 2077 <3
Just Cause 4
Fallout 76
Darksiders 3

any dishonored game
any modern fallout
assassins creed syndicate
ghost recon wildlands
the long dark
doom (2016)
gta online w my fronds
neo scavenger

upcoming games:
fallout 76
hitman 2
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK SPIDER-MAN WHAT THE SHIT HOLY FUCK SPIDER-MAN WHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ummm Kingdom Hearts. I replay all of the games waaaay to often. I love the story and I love the characters and I continuously push myself to and do better and better.

Oh! And Pokemon! Need I say anymore?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GuanYue
It's really hard for me to sit down and play games for hours upon hours anymore. But the ones that have got me every time are the Pokemon games (excluding GO! if you'd really count that as one).

Them pokeman games are still pretty good.

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
I spent the weekend grinding C-bills in MechWarrior Online. I wanted to get the Nova Cat since it was on sale. I got it on Sunday and felt instant regret. But after spending quite a few of my banked skill points to improve it's mobility. I found it to be decently agile and the build I had for it effective at poking in urban combat map like River City. I don't imagine it'll hold up well in sustained combat, as it has a squishie center torso, but positioning can count for a lot in MWO. At least it'll be fun to play an underdog mech.

Games I Don't Play When I Have A Lot Going On:

Story of Seasons
Pokemon
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Minecraft
Final Fantasy 8-12

Splatoon 2 is the only game I don't get bored of after a few hours. It's addictive, especially when you get into a winning streak.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Hmm...
  • Any Command and Conquer (Except Tiberium Twilight. We don't talk about Tiberium Twilight.)
  • Terraria
  • Supreme Commander 2
  • Overwatch
  • Hearthstone
  • Age of Mythology
  • Slime Rancher
  • Forager (It's a really cool Indie game on Itch.io, I highly recommend it!)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Those are the ones I've been playing a lot lately, especially Supreme Commander 2. Love it.

Probably could waste several days on end replaying Fallout: New Vegas for like... The Xth time. Up to 726 hours on that one, all from actually PLAYING the game.

Otherwise, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is also a really damn good time waster too. 713 hours there.

Oh and although I have no means of tracking playtime, Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is one I've most likely put several thousand hours into. It was one of the first games I ever played upon owning a PC, and I still play it actively to this day. The constant fan support and new content helps with that immensely.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Applo
Back at it again with more games I could binge play. Mario Kart 8! It's so fun to play with other people, could spend hours on it and be laughing the entire time.

Not anymore, but years ago I was absolutely (unhealthily) obsessed with The Sims 2. I lost a lot of my pre-teen and even teen years to that game. I have considered re-downloading it onto my new laptop, but I don't think I would be as into it as I used to be (and I don't want to find out now that I have a job :P)!