What gadget can you not live without?

Can not live without my coffee maker! :bsmile:

I couldn't live without my microwave. Nope. I wouldn't eat anything otherwise. D:
But since that sounds like something that should be on the hands-off list, the loss of my wristwatch would be catastrophic. I can read the time faster on my phone, but I always misplace the darn thing.

Um...Is friendship a gadget? No?

Then...Panties...Then no more IRL panty shots...I'm kidding I totally don't stand under stairs.

Don't hurt me cuz I can't think of anything but my phone...It's got my emus on it.

My Iphone definitely ... Unless it would be a Zombie Apocalypse and then I guess it. Would a different story :))

My phone is very important to me <3

Viva APPLE!!;)

My shitty $10 radio.

I lived alone for 4 years without internet, tv, or friends my age at my home.

That radio kept me sane.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
I live without anything, but I'd prefer to have access to my computer.

Well, to take the question literally, my asthma inhaler. I'd probably die without it because my asthma can get pretty bad, sometimes even to the point that the inhaler is only enough to keep me breathing very shallowly long enough to get medical assistance.

Aside from that, I'll second Brovo's pick of alarm clocks and other alarm-capable devices. I just cannot manage to maintain a normal sleeping schedule without an alarm clock, and the only totally effective method I have for remembering to do minor things that need doing is to set an alarm for it to remind me. I'm good about things like doctor appointments, but remembering to take out the trash and recycling on the right night of the week? It would never happen without my phone alarm.

My shitty Chromebook.
It's my only escape.

I cannot live without my camera. If I didn't have my camera, I'd be living without recaptured memories. If I don't recapture memories, they'll fade away like a ghost.

daily calendar

got too many meetings, projects, and places i need to be during the work week

need to keep shit organized, yo

Smart phone- and soon to be Smart watch too. I need the access to helpful apps and music.

After reading some of the other responses here, I'm beginning to realize this is for more than just entertainment or communication devices.

I'm throwing my vote in for alarm clocks and day planners; I have to write everything down to make sure I don't forget things, especially at work where the smallest details are everything. I can't count how many times a pen and paper saved my ass in just about everything.

My tablet or my kindle. I have most of my books on them and I like being able to cuddle up in my bed and just read through the night ^_^

But My kindle is all buggy recently so I've been using my tablet more now.

I remembered another one I meant to have in my last post: my ebook reader. Without it I would probably fall asleep all the time due to boredom during long, empty work hours. I work graveyard shift as a security guard at an office building, so about 5 hours of my 8 hour shift is just sitting at the desk doing nothing, and I'm not allowed to fuck around with any electronic device other than the ebook reader while at work. It would really be an awful job without the book reading ability, but as it stands I get a lot of reading done so it's actually kind nice.

I use a Plantronics Savi headset while I'm at work. It's wireless and is capable of switching between hard-line phone, cell phone (via Bluetooth) and PC (via USB).

I bought it for myself for work, because constantly cradling the phone between my head and my shoulder was becoming (literally) a pain in the neck!

As an added bonus, if I'm on a call I don't NEED to be at my desk for, I can go and refill my glass of water or something while still being able to talk to someone.

Reactions: Brovo