What fictional world would you visit first?

Ardent

your blood on my teeth
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
12NN-4PM, 7PM~
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
If you could jump into the pages of any book and transport yourself into the world within it, what book would you visit first?

As for me, it would have to be the Lord of the Rings, hands down.

• Love
Reactions: Spekkun
Lord of the Rings is a pretty good shout. I would like to get high 24/7 in the Shire, for sure.

otherwise the one that will kill me quickest

I have a fondness for Hunter x Hunter, so that one too provided I could get some snazzy anime superpowers and also get rich because of it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Mojo and Spekkun
I'd have to go for Lord Of The Rings as well...post Sauron of course. Don't need that kinda stress in my life xD HxH would also be bomb to live in.

One Piece :D I'd love to live in the world of One Piece. Every day would be a blast XD sailing the seas, fighting the man >:T all that good stuff. Plus...treasure!

One Piece :D I'd love to live in the world of One Piece. Every day would be a blast XD sailing the seas, fighting the man >:T all that good stuff. Plus...treasure!

If you ever go you should try eating a devil fruit while taking a swim, it's a once in a lifetime experience I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: Shiri and Spekkun
SnK0Hwx.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Shiri
Tortall, from Tamora Pierce's works.

latest

Reactions: junebug
That you at any time would pass up the world of the Culture series and then not stay there. Number one pick beyond any doubt.

Dragon Age man, Dragon Age >.>

From books? Redwall. I'd just wanna see what critter I'd be and the food would be amazing. I'd grow happy and fat in the abbey.

There was one...I can't remember if I own it or if I got it from the library(bookshelf problems), but it was about space pirates. Not like space ships, like boats in space. Of course they had mechanisms on the craft to keep you from falling into the ether and to give air, but aesthetically I was just thrilled they were on boats having boat warfare with hooks and cannons.

Oh
I can't believe I didn't think of it before

But I would also totally be down with living here

AM-Turtle-cover.jpg

I'd probably just go to the world in my head. But just to play along. I'd go to the Battletech Universe. I'd be part of a mercenary outfit.

Same. Lord of the Rings 100%

:cookie:

Tortall, from Tamora Pierce's works.

latest
I don't know...there was a lot of crime there. I mean it would be cool to help avenge my murder by talking through a pigeon, but I don't really want the murder in the first place.

Hm...there was a book I read once called Only Superhuman. I can't remember who wrote it, but it was a futuristic version of our society expanded across the solar system. Not only was there space travel, but there were cybernetic and genetic mods you could take to become...well, superhuman. Even if you don't want to be a hero, the idea of a world with that many living options and body mods available sounds awesome.

A world, or a universe? Because if I can choose a universe, I pick the Star Wars universe without hesitation.

Reactions: SerpentJournal
I used to dream about visiting a fictional place called the Moon. That is until I decided to watch some weird Youtube channel during the middle of the night. At first I was convinced that the moon had a giant face and wanted to crash into the planet's surface. I'm now pretty sure that just happened in some video game or something. Man, imagine how freaky that'd be. Would have to go loot some shops before the town got smashed. Then who'd be laughing? Anyways, after that revelation I came across another weird youtube channel that said the Moon was a giant holograph. So that sounds good to me or it being a fictional land.

If it's a real thing, then I guess I could beat up people in Wonderland for awhile. I'm like 90% sure that's just the town I grew up in anyways.

There was one...I can't remember if I own it or if I got it from the library(bookshelf problems), but it was about space pirates. Not like space ships, like boats in space. Of course they had mechanisms on the craft to keep you from falling into the ether and to give air, but aesthetically I was just thrilled they were on boats having boat warfare with hooks and cannons.

A world, or a universe? Because if I can choose a universe, I pick the Star Wars universe without hesitation.

This, or the Star Trek universe.

I don't remember what I was going to say - once I saw a reference to Treasure Planet above, it was a no-brainer. Boats and space? That was easily Disney's most amazing fictional universe.

Reactions: Shiri
ooohh i would totally want to visit middle earth from lord of the rings.

hogwarts is an obvious choice too.

but also places from star wars because there's so much to explore.

Hmmm, one that wouldn't put me in immediate danger but would also be awesome. But I don't think there is any world like that xD

So, maybe Boku no Hero Academia.

Reactions: winnie