Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
I've heard people hate on:

• moist
  • clunge
  • viscous slop
  • frothing
  • meat-blade
  • cum purse
  • ball snot

What words do _you_ hate to see in a sex scene? What just makes you feel like you want to turn yourself inside-out to escape?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: unanun
In no particular order

- axe wound
- shit hole / poop hole
- Slim Jim
- cunny
- cookie
- slamfuck
- jamfuck
- honeypot
- cocksludge

• Haha
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Flower petals. Puckered bud. Rod. Meatstick. 🤢

Reactions: XIII
Pussy. Absolutely disgusts me. Along with-

-roast beef
-hard rod
-lady bits

Not so much gross, but I can't help but laugh when I see "sword" and "saber". 😂 I just can't take it seriously.

Moist cabinet
Slumbering Beast
Smirk

I hate the words bulge, rod, slop, moist—anything to do with bodily fluids—member, heat, sword, etc. etc. I could go on all day honestly.

Oh, and elusive globes. I still haven't forgiven Richard K. Morgan for that atrocity.

These... these are fucking fantastic, thank you. I need more!

@fatalrendezvous said:
stab me with that meatsword right in mah meatsheath

And though I don't write smut I do have my fair share of awful euphemisms!

- Cherry picking
- Popping the flowerbud
- Touching the tofu
- Poepen (trans: pooping) [The Flemish say this]

• Nice Execution!
Orbs.

I've seen them used to describe eyes or otherwise and...either way they're used just makes me wince a little. xD

dp4Y9aR.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kroyote
i easily hate p*ssy. i physically cannot even say the word much less type it and i don't remember the last time i wrote smut-

also cock ???? i think its so funny to say but writing ??? whack

• Haha
I have been reading a translation of Arabian nights and one of the sentences read:

Pierce me with your rapiers!

It took me a bit to understand what these rapiers were, because it definitely didn't involve a fight.

• Haha
PANTIES STOP CALLING THEM THAT ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE AN OLD MAN PLS I JUST CANNOTTTTT I HAYE IT

Clunge
Tunnel
Canal

Always makes me think of like... rides at a water park.

PANTIES STOP CALLING THEM THAT ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE AN OLD MAN PLS I JUST CANNOTTTTT I HAYE IT
aw but what if you want the old man to sound perverted? 😂

Then make him say it if that's what you're going for 😂 I just omfg I can't stand the word panties I just it makes me die a little inside idk why it's not a word I hear often unless it's in a pervy way or in a movie Hella cringe like

I once saw an ass described as two perfectly round gloves of ice cream, and yes, it was gloves and not globes, but it gave me a full-body cringe that I've yet to recover from.

Also ramrod makes me puke.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Then make him say it if that's what you're going for 😂 I just omfg I can't stand the word panties I just it makes me die a little inside idk why it's not a word I hear often unless it's in a pervy way or in a movie Hella cringe like
Ehehehe I was just being a shit at you. <3 love ya!

• Haha
Reactions: Sorrelfur