What element do you think describes you?

haha silly TK, I do, I have sinned. I just work on myself to be more like Jesus as my religion states that's all ^__^ I know you are joking around but still.

i am right on the border of Fire and Water. mostly Water though

After careful thinking, I think my element would be blood.

Like Fire, I share warmth with those around me. (blood warms the body as a whole)

Like Water, I flow freely to where-ever I need to go, assisting in healing wounds if needed.

Like earth, I feed and nurture, I supply those around me with what I can give of my own.

Like air, I give breath, I know when to leave people alone, I also tend to shine a positive light on things where people see none. (blood transports Oxygen.)

Sometimes, I can have a habit of shocking people though, and I'm reserved and prefer to keep my true self hidden behind a facade.

but yeah...Blood.

Which element is a smart-ass and a coward, with a hint of cleverness that is missed entirely by the waves of hate radiating over it as the element defends itself against the massing of older elements against it?

...Can Switzerland be an element?

...... Khang. You missed the point of this entirely.

This isn't the Insanity boards. Please refrain from your current attitude and post what is RELEVANT to the topic.

Nice, Myrn.

D:

*truculant sigh*

Earth. Clodded and stubborn.

EDIT: *another sullen sigh*

And perhaps fertile sometimes.

I love it, Ocha.

Khang. Flesh it out more. Tell me more about how you relate to Earth.

I would say Earth.

I am consistent in who I am, and I don't change around other people. Also like earth though, my own thoughts and emotions work against each other, like plate tectonics, and every now and again, they lash out violently.

I love it, TC!

Water.

When left alone, it is cool and tranquil. Still, serene; it doesn't bother anyone.

When stirred to movement, it can be quite animated, full of energy.

It is very malleable, always able to adapt to new situations.

It's possible to make it "hot" (read: angry), but it takes work. When it IS brought to that point, beware...

I also have an affinity to water. I love cool showers. I love rivers, lakes, the ocean; I can submerge myself into a pool of water and not move for hours.

Sorry, these are more fragmented thoughts than anything else.

Fire and Water. I can be a warm, caring and inviting person, then in the same breath turn cold as ice.

Nice! Oct, Elaborate? Can you choose in situations which element to emulate?

I've always been fire. Simply because when I'm angry, the fire spreads pretty fast and creates damage to those around me (i.e: the boyfriend). However, when it comes to relationship, I can be rather passionate and get things heated pretty fast...if you know what I mean ;)

Flesh it out!? Bah!

Water and Earth, I think.

Polyester and Spandex come from the Earth. >.> You can't ever take them seriously.

So does Glass, and smoked glass. Obscuring what really lies beneath with reflections, glare, and stark color. Also part of a "vanity." Always pretty, though. :D

I'm shallow and superficial, like a pond. I'm not very tranquil, however.

I'm not sure. What would you say? :/

Air and Earth.

Air because it can be peaceful and calm one moment, and the next an insane fury of raw destruction, always flowing never still.

yet earth, because once i make up my mind God/Allah/Buddha won't stop me, and I can be inflexible, hard headed, and completely soulless if need be.

In hind sight, I realized citing 'wood' as my element and going 'NOT TELLING' had perverse undertones, so I just wanted to assure whomever that it was not meant to be perverse in the least.

I got talked into taking some quiz by some friends once. I got Air.

So. . . I guess. . . Air?

O_o

(an air head ahur hur hur!)

If he sticks with that element, then I think Orion would be air because a lot of the time he brings a BREATH OF FRESH AIR into a conversation or idea. *slow mo laugh & knee slap*

For me it's fire/metal, I guess. All my zodiac/horoscope elements seem to always be fire. Fire, felines and metal...

For fire I guess it's because I get...fired up easily. Sometimes though I have a habit of getting way too worked up about something and it just makes my temper FLARE up. Once that fire gets stoked up I can either be passionate about it in a good way or all consuming in my mission to destroy it. I like being a warm personality. Warm and friendly; inviting, nurturing. Mess with my stuff though or try to disrespect me or my people and you're likely to get burned.

For metal I guess it's because under certain conditions I am willing to be malleable but steadfast and true to my core.

Both fire and metal can be very helpful if you respect and treat it properly but the moment you try to do something to it you shouldn't....you can get hurt.

The moon (in alchemy silver, in Chinese Zodiac the Hare). The moon is symbol of subtlety, passiveness, progression, balance, cycles, emotion, mystery, and the mind. While fire peoples are quick to state their philosophical views, I am more the type to try and form my arguments based on all the knowledge around me. This also makes me appear to be highly religious and somewhat conservative compared to people of the Fire/Sun elementals. While I support change, I prefer it to be gradual and well thought. The Moon is also a symbol of the arts, which is something I love with a passion. I am generally seen wearing black some where on my person because it is the lack of color and therefore a symbol of the unknown and the pursuit of things beyond the hear and now. The moon is also a symbol of sexual desires and passions.