LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Watching a Hot Dog eating contest on TV. Looks disgusting. American Hot Dogs are lame and you should be ashamed as a nation.

But I thought to myself, if it was a curly fries or tomato soup eating contest, I would be a god amongst men.

WHAT FOOD COULD YOU CONSUME IN DANGEROUS QUANTITIES FOR VAIN GLORY?

Reactions: TemoKun
Chocolate chips and peanut butter!

Popcorn Eating Contest! :O I eat popcorn in large quantities already.... >____>

Maynard's Swedish Berries. I can't buy those anymore; they never make it home ^^;;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Shrimp. Definitely. I would totally win that eating contest.

I like the way you said "What food would you consume" instead of using "what would you eat". I'd say my boyfriend, of course.
Also, the food I'd be able to consume in large quantities would be... probably apple pie and fried apple poptarts, or even Fruit Loops bowls, lots of those. Yummy.

XD I'm a pizza-eating machine! I'm pretty sure I could win a contest eating it- After all, it's the greatest food in the world!

Broccoli chicken casserole. >:[

AND REESES PIECES.

• Love
Popcorm, just like Mittins. :3

OR APPLESAUCE.

• Love
I've seen those competitive eater dudes go at it, no way in hell I'd have a chance against any of them.

HOWEVER, when I was in the midwest I went to this BBQ place and ate a rack and a half of ribs, not baby back, but ST.Louis style spare ribs. I think I would have given anyone a run for their money that day. It was one of my proudest moment.

For reference, I ate one of these plus another half with sides.

Last edited:
Er, it seems strange compared to the others, but apple peel.
When my mother used to make apple pies, I'd help her peel the apples and then eat all the peel.
It's more addictive to me than eating potato chips, I could just sit and eat apple peel all day and not even notice.