What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"C92cool"

This name has lasted since I was of young ago, when my grandfather made me my first email account with AOL XD

"C" the first letter of my name

"92" is of the year I was born in

"cool" because I am so damn cool, but I also believe cause at the time I loved Cooler from DBZ

C92cool has remained my name for many things and it's what I go by on several sites/games.

9300675050869_l.jpg

I had an australian friend and, being a fan of accents, I always noticed how he said my name. I liked the sound of it, so I'd copy it and then eventually it became al ittle joke between us. Online he'd type it as Doivid, and I came to like it.

Well originally I would have taken the name 'Pixel', I mean, that is my username on a good majority of sites I tend to frequent, but that was already taken.

Instead I decided to take one of my well-known OCs: Bluebeard. Unfortunately 'till I have access to a decent computer I can't get a nicer avatar, perhaps a bit more fitting. And, due to the Gravatar restrictions involving potential lag issues, I'm afraid life is just going to get harder.

Eve or Lynne. Couldn't choose, so I just... mixed it together... I could've just chosen Evelyn, but I went with Evelynne anyway. I was required to read Milton for a class at that time, so I took Milton's biblical revisioning of Eve. I tend to multitask while reading, and I just happened to be listening to Glutamine's version of the song, Lynne. Others have interpreted the song to include the psychological Lynne/Lynn disease, where a person "holds their hands around their throat, and scream to the point of losing their voice, because they are screaming for the one thing they can either no longer have or no longer reach." I found it interesting.

So Evelynne was born.

Last edited by a moderator:
The name of my first character ever. Even before I knew about RP and was just writing my stories in spiral spine notebooks in grade 7. My full username used to be "Dawnloire" which, apparently to my idiotic 13-year-old brain sounded cool and gothic and mysterious. When I joined a site called Moonwings, people in the chat called me Dawn for short and it stuck, no matter what I've changed my username to. Eventually I just gave up and kept using Dawn for the crowd who've known me as that for a good decade now.

Status
Not open for further replies.