What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, one day I realized that crabs had claws. It was all downhill from there.

Nah I'm just HORRIBLE when it comes to names and usernames so I made this up since I was reading Terraformars at the time and the big ol Russian crab man was kicking ass and taking names.

Lithël Aelfwine was the first character i made for writting something more serius. It was the crack between my childish stories and the real deal i try to write right now.
Other than that, Lithël was a hero whose life was bond to a piece of a star a sage used to make him live when he was a just born kid that died as soon as he was given birth. Therefore, when the star turned out to be the key to stop the evil that came from the north, he was the other half of the star, so it was his responsability to stop it. He ended up using his own blood to channel the star and died a hero in his 19 birthday.
Lithël means "the one that starts the fires" that was the name of a god in the mythology of my world.
Aelfwine means "Friend to the elves".

Mine is a reference/homage to Jurassic Park.

Props to you if you can find it. <3

I'm a drag king and sometimes refer to myself as the "punk rock prince of the night" hence, PunkPrince.

Seeing as I've adjusted my username, I do believe this is in order. After this you will understand what, why and how. But you shall never know when!!!

This is going to be a long drawn out story about the legend of this one name.

Name: Holy R. Enigma
Full name: Holy Ragnarök Enigma

Was my main fan character for most of my 'role playing' career until I killed him sometime during the Legendary Serpent's Rampage. Though this was not my first character I created, mostly because I created 'Dragon of Destiny,' a Destiny Dragon mostly.

In the Pre-Rejuvenation Era, of the Jaina'Res Multiverse was a True God of Justice; he had reincarnations multitude of them at least 18+ reincarnations before the terrible event happened classified as 'Project Darkness.' During the time of his reincarnation, apart of the Ancient Arias Empire, this is where a powerful dark evil entity classified as Lloyd P. Enigma tried to take over his body and was succeeding since it was quite ease to since the long reincarnated Holy was weakened from the countless battles with multitude of enemies and allies alike.

Lloyd P. Enigma took over Holy R. Enigma's old body killing him, and then he reincarnated into his '19th Reincarnation' though this was really his original body, since he became the True God of Justice once again, though Lloyd was not satisfied with killing him once, he had to take his powers and he did, and with his death he became the Merciless Emperor and created the Polaris Shift Empire.

In the Post-Rejuvenation Era, let's just say Holy R. Enigma and Lloyd P. Enigma are no longer identical entities but are completely separated from oneself. Holy R. Enigma became a Votrientian, an Ancient Crossbreed of High Elf and Angel. While Lloyd became an Polarisian, a Crossbreed race of Human and Dark Elf /w DNA of Demons and Raging Elemental Beasts; and Lloyd was born into the world instead of 'killing' and taking over someone's body like demonic possession.

Also I just love the end of the world scenarios, akin to Ragnarök that is.

I got my name to my favorite video game character, Add from Elsword. I just added -kun to it because that what Japanese add to other people's name like -chan, -san, -sama, and such.

I have no idea.

I created this account more than two years ago and only stuck around for a week or so. I haven't used this name for anything else.

When I first joined Iwaku, I wanted a fresh username. Something that completely separated me from reality. I chose an old Irish name originally, I cannot even recall what it meant, but I chose the turtle from the general avatar list.

I was told a few years back that there are two types of people in the world (though with varying degrees of cross over from person to person). Octopi: These are generally extroverted, touchy feely, got to do everything and be the life of the party, and never shut up kind of people. Turtles: These types of people are perfectly happy inside their shells, alone, without people trying to paw them or talk to them.

I understand that it's really impossible to categorize people into two nice neat little columns, but the latter is me. To a 'T'. I'm happiest alone, and I consider being in the same room as somebody, doing separate things, not touching, or talking, or looking at one another spending time together. At least about 90% of the time.

That being said, my best friend (the greatest and most beautiful lady ever @Muna ) was calling me Beautiful Turtle, when I went to change my username, Beautiful Turtle didn't have quite the ring to it that I was looking for. So, I settled on Pretty Turtle.

I have other Turtle accounts now, as well, though they are mostly DammitTurtle.

Edit: Sorry, for the scattery-ness of my thoughts. It was hard to make it into a fluid story because there was a lot of different sources.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
SlatersDeath....

When I was in high school, I played America's Army Operations with some friends before it went to hell. My tag was SSG.Slaters. When World of Warcraft come out and we all switched over, I decided since AAO had gone to hell and was no longer the game we had enjoyed my tag would now be SlatersDeath. So it began and has stuck with me for these 10 years.

It means I don't take religion seriously.

Reactions: Lalka. and Brovo
Leannah - Mine is the name I gave one of my characters. It was a play on Leah. I thought Leannah sounded stronger and perfect for my medieval Queen rp. I liked it so much, I made it my username.

Sumaire Fola - is gaelic, literally meaning blood sucker.

Last edited:
Got Two user names both stories are a bit long or short how ever way ill put them
Bloxclay is my youtuber user name and is short for bloxclaymation a kinda animation company of sorts(unofficial) that i use to produce claymations under this user name
Norevenge
(lack of revenge)
Was inspired by the (Cave story Faze i went throught
Toroko dies by the hands of the demon crown and red flowers,
That really hit me as i was upon first meeting her liked her as a character and was mortified when she was unjustly murdered from then on took up the name norevenge.

It's short, sounds good, and a nickname of an old account. And, key thing, no numbers at the end.

Two other ones I've used a couple times is NoteTaker ("I'm making a note here...") and Shrike. Neat bird, some are called "butcher birds" because they stab prey through sharp objects.

I chose my current one to try and separate myself from one I use on a different site and also because Van Gogh paintings and factoids. But it doesn't even matter because everyone calls me Nargle anyways SO WHATEVER

My username used to be Umbreon, because that's one of my favorite Pokemon. Then @Lycan Queen 'captured' me and named me Fluffy, during an MSN chat we had once upon a time. I changed my forum name to it for funsies, but the name ended up sticking with me online and in real life. :]

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
Hydronine is literally from a license plate I was reading to try and make a word out of the letters and numbers with a friend. It stuck.

My previous name, TK, or TeeKay, is short for Trance Kitsune, which was taken from my favorite type of music and my favorite mythological creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.