What Does Your OC Think of the OC Above?

F

Fox of Spades

Hey there! I was looking through the bored games forum and this game idea came to mind. So the game is simple and quite similar to 'what do you think of the avatar above.' Only this time, you'll be leaving an OC in your post and the next poster will be reacting with an OC of their own!

So to start things off - have this dude.

Lucien Maddox

Feel free to link a page or just leave some info bout them here xD. Have fun!

Ohhh nelly!

Lemme pop this thread cherry with a whole list of bois!

Mekka: Asshole engineer and rigger from the Shadowrun universe. As cynnical as you can get, and a good description of him would be that he's not racist, because he descriminates against everyone equally

"Please just.... shut the fuck up? You don't need to do that stupid fucking lines to get a girl. You're a summoner, fucking summon some ass!"

Martin the March Hare: Steampunk engineer in the same thread of dickory as Mekka, but actually nice and knows a lot of people who'd go down on a dude

"Uhh, dude? I know like.... six girls... top of my head... that'll nab you. Just... don't try to pickup line them.." stated, but gets a super evil smile and goes "Hegga! Hegga, do I have the boy for you!"

Ojjo: An ogre with a big smile, and is basically a 2.2 meter tall wall of fat, muscle and stupid positivity.

"Hahahaha! You're funny!" And proceeds with a crushing death hug

(Click the image for her profile.)

Elizabeth cleared her throat and looked at the three in front of her. She pointed to Mekka. "Weren't you supposed to be getting ensnared by Rare?"

Her finger lifted, then lowered to point at Ojjo. "You seem very sweet. The world is a harsh place, so don't lose that."

And then her finger and her gaze moved to Martin, and one brow raised. "I can't tell if you think highly of him or lowly of Hegga."

A man of disputable age furrowed his brow, a lazy hand lifting to ruffle through the haphazard blond tufts atop his head. He squinted hazel eyes at the woman who seemed entirely too bossy, his busted lip curling into a decisive scowl.

"You seem like a bitch," he deadpanned, hands dropping to casually hook fingers into the top loops of his jeans. "No one wants to hear your rabble, lady."

A sudden, purple-tinted hand swatted at his head, a startled squawk leaving Orrin. He turned, greeted with a face-full of cleavage, his cheeks beginning to burn pink. He lifted his gaze to the lavender-skinned, Amazonian-esque woman, met with beautiful periwinkle eyes that glared daggers at him with the sternness of a mother scolding a child.

"Play nice. You do not even know the woman." Muriel flashed the feline woman an apologetic smile, a natural, uneasy violet flush concealing the multitude of freckles on her pretty face. "He is young, and dumb."

"I am not!"

"Arguing only proves my point, child."

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
(I just really wanted to do everyone with this character)
A elf(?) covered in scars, missing a ear, a arm, and a leg sits in the corner. Strangely everything about him from his coat to his coffee is in shades of gray. He begins to do something called Internal Monologue, unaware that you're not supposed to speak out loud when you do that. Someone somewhere starts playing saxophone.

"As I skanned this indeterminate location for potential suspects, maybe even a job, I saw some real characters. First up was the kinda dame I liked to call "trouble with double 'D's" (nailed it!) and she was going around slapping people. Given my past experiences with dames and slapping, not gonna talk to her."

"Next up was a first class mug. You know the mug. The sorta mug you expect to see mugging you. Seems like it wouldn't be a plesent mugging either. Probably got some dirt on his boots, or his pants, or even his shirt! Maybe that dirt might aid me, a private investigator on the edge, on actually affording a gun, because man it is hard to fight crime with a slingshot."

"Next up was another dame, not my type though. She seemed smart enough to tell I'm drunk for like, 80% of my day. She was pointing around, which was wrong. I'm the one who should do the pointing, I'm just not sure at who yet.

"Following that was a massive lug. Looked like a thug, talked like a thug, hugged like a thug, you know what he's probably a thug! Gotta steer clear of him, looks like he can really grapple somebody and being grappled is past my pay grade of 0$."

"The other two seemed to be cut from the same mold. Both engineery looking fellas, or as I like to call them: nerds. One nerd looked like a big handful of asshole and the other looked like he had 'those' connections, and I need to talk to him."

"Finally there was what looked to me like a grade A Steve. You know the Steve, the type of Steve that to take him to the bar, he sees the girls and he's like 'Hey ladies you want a tall glass of STEVE.' Fuck you Steve! Now all the ladies are gone and my plans of finally getting laid are ruined! Damn it Steve!"

Suddenly, a man with bleached white hair appears next to the elf. His one arm morphed into a speaker, playing smooth jazz piano in perfect sync with the saxophone. The man took a vaper, breathing out before looking in deep contemplation. Thinking about life, love, ducks and dubstep.

"The Bruh in front of me had quite the sight. Something he bought cost him an arm and a leg, but the Bruh seemed to be a chilled dude. He Talked to himself, in the corner of the room, examining all the Bruhs and Gurls in the place. He looked like he came from a timeline where theh Noire theme never died out. He should be a chilled bruh. Ignorant of what smoking does to you. May even have lost his ear to a Stalinist."

Another deep puff of his vaper. He gazed meaningfully into the stars

"Everything about this dimension is a strange one, but I need to find a vacant star to power myself. My old one's finally kicking it after I dimension hopped one too many times. It's a good star. I called it Bengie."

Reactions: Crono
Walking into the room just in time to pick up on the white-haired dude's rambling, the auburn-haired girl folded her wiry, battle-scarred arms over her chest, sapphire blue eyes faintly glowing aqua-green narrowed skeptically at him.
"Bruh I don't know what the hell you're smoking but you should probably ditch it before it kills any more brain cells."
(warning, old profile that probably needs to be updated: https://plus.google.com/+AstroblazetheRealityTraverser/posts/BHRqHKTBykX