What do YOU usually wear to bed?

What do you wear to bed? Check all that apply.

• Total voters
At home I sleep in a t-shirt and pj pants, but at my boyfriends I sleep in a t-shirt and booty shorts/undies. ^.^;''

My sexy cotton loose pants, and a a form showing 3X bigger t-shirt!!! hells yeah!!!

I used to wear pajamas, but now I'm just too lazy to be so standardized. Besides, my Mum doesn't buy them anymore. It's probably too troublesome anyway. We just want to sleep in our tee-shirts and pants already, instead of being such purists. :P

And who doesn't wear an underwear to bed? What if you shat yourself?

if I shat myself, I'd rather it not be stuck to my butt by virtue of an article of clothing, thank you...

Also, I'm not in the habit of shitting myself while I sleep...you?

No... of course I don't. I'm a fully-grown man! <.<" ">.>

I mostly wear pajamas, but sometimes I wear a pair of briefs I made in a home ec. class over my pajamas at sleepovers for the laughs.

When you've discovered that you're living with Nymphomaniacs, and you've got a 60-90 hour work week... You tend to realize that rent, and other bills are way more important.

Dude, if I was living with nyphomanics (and three of them, no less) I'd have prioritized something else. You're not living the dream, Jumi! LIVE THE DREAM!

What if you shat yourself?

I've heard it happen.

One of my shipmates shat himself in his rack. I was taking a shit in the head at the time and I heard the guy coming into the head and running water in one of the sinks. He was gone by the time I finished giving Davy Jones his chocolate and I found a pair of skivvies with a brown stain on the seat draped on the radiator in the head.

Dude, if I was living with nyphomanics (and three of them, no less) I'd have prioritized something else. You're not living the dream, Jumi! LIVE THE DREAM!

I'm just biding my time. They just started college, and all plan to Major at NDSU. It's only a matter of time before I get my finances in order, and turn this house into a house of pre-marital sin!

Well, nothing is a pretty close second, but it looks like Underwear is the majority.

a very loose and preferably old shirt and underwear and shorts. that's what i usually wear when i'm at home anyways. ^_^

on certain very hot days, i go shirtless, but only when it's really hot.

I'm just biding my time. They just started college, and all plan to Major at NDSU. It's only a matter of time before I get my finances in order, and turn this house into a house of pre-marital sin!

those ladies better watch out! it's only a matter of time before a wild jumi will be on the prowl!

TAKE NO PRISONERS!!! ^^

It depends for me. Usually it consists of somekind of mixture of undies, tank, shorts, and nekked.

Also depends if I'm sleeping with someone or not. ^_-