What do YOU usually wear to bed?

What do you wear to bed? Check all that apply.

• Total voters
Depends on how I feel as well as how the temp is. Eh (obviously) ...If im cold the clothing can turn up a dial or turn down to nothing at all in the summer ^^

you lads need to discover the miracle of boxer briefs. act like boxers with the security and enhancement of whitie tighties.

i personally sleep in the buff or boxers and/or a woman.

see, every time i try to sleep naked i get this worry.

"what if i throw the blanket off and someone comes into my room to wake me up?"

im rather paranoid about that, as my family would rib me mercilessly for that

that said, i lvoe sleeping in my greatcoat. and passing out in my greatcoat.
waking up not wearing the greatcoat though, that confuses the shit outta me.

you lads need to discover the miracle of boxer briefs. act like boxers with the security and enhancement of whitie tighties.

i personally sleep in the buff or boxers and/or a woman.

See, I tried boxer briefs. They don't give me that sense of freedom that briefs do. Or the comfort of boxers. Its like they only got halfway with both for the sake of just one article of clothing.

Typically I sleep in teh nude, but since I've got three female room mates... I sleep in pajama pants for their sakes since they have a habit of picking my lock, while drunk, and when I'm asleep... o,O

Nothing.
Bras are uncomfortable and support in the wrong places, seeing as how they support against gravity when you're on your FEET, so laying do makes them useless.

Um... who the hell wear's bras to bed?

Typically I sleep in teh nude, but since I've got three female room mates... I sleep in pajama pants for their sakes since they have a habit of picking my lock, while drunk, and when I'm asleep... o,O

THEIR sakes?

ocha, almost all of my ex's wear bra's to bed

Weather permitting, naked.

Otherwise, boxers, PT shorts, and a t-shirt.

In winter, boxers, flannel pants, a t-shirt, socks, and a hoodie.

When the planets align and a celebrity goes to rehab, socks only.

It must be a negligee made of seal pup skin, diamonds fresh from the congo still dripping with blood and I must have the clammy hands of some member of royalty stroking my hair.

It must be a negligee made of seal pup skin, diamonds fresh from the congo still dripping with blood and I must have the clammy hands of some member of royalty stroking my hair.
I love you.

Yeah, I know. I've been having my orphans bottle it for my new perfume line.

Brilliant Tegan....Have I told you about my twifag skin purses?

*reaches out to touch Tegan's hair with pale, clammy eunic hands*

A-are you feeling....weary?

THEIR sakes?

When you've discovered that you're living with Nymphomaniacs, and you've got a 60-90 hour work week... You tend to realize that rent, and other bills are way more important.

hey jumi, you want a hand controlling them? i'm good with ravenous creatures

Imp is a very impressive cross dresser. It is true.

When you've discovered that you're living with Nymphomaniacs, and you've got a 60-90 hour work week... You tend to realize that rent, and other bills are way more important.

That's okay I guess.