What do YOU usually wear to bed?

What do you wear to bed? Check all that apply.

• Total voters
Why is naked so surprising? You're born naked and if you plan it right, you die naked. However, that being said I sleep in hospital scrubs.

I sleep naked sometimes, it feels kind awkward with my gigantic penis always getting out of the sheets and the morning wood.

Most of the time I sleep with boxers and a shirt on though.

I like Darkness' reply.

He's just too embarrassed to reveal how small that bed of his is. =(

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

*Auidiance: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*

Nudists, the lot of you. For shame, for shame.

Actually that leads to an interesting side topic...I find it amusing that people feel ashamed about the flesh. While I ain't advocating we should be running around like Adam and Eve now a days, I've never really understood why society makes such a big deal about it.

Au natural is how I flow...however, I have been known to where men's dress shirts to bed. I buy them for the purpose of sleeping in them. (as I've never had a honey to steal shirts from!)

When I'm with friends, it's my dark blue Eyore pajamas...always a classic.

I'm in my boxers. However, I wear them over underwear. See, I tend to emphasize the SHORTS part of "boxer shorts." At first, my roommates looked at my funny, but then they adapted and don't think its weird. I've gained no converts to this style of dress, though. =(

I totally walk around shirtless every chance I get. I used to be the fat kid. Now I got abs to make Arnold gay. Arms and chest are more like Spider-man though.

If I sleep naked, its because my lady and I just finished having sex. Otherwise, the covers just feel funny.

So.....who's the Iwakuan in the slinky nightgown up in that poll, hmm? Got a question for that lady: Silk or linen?

Asmo wears silk of course....

Actually, Raz I do that a lot of times myself, boxer and undies. It makes sense to me.

I knew Asmo was a girly man.

As to boxers/undies--I KNOW! It combines the security of whitey tighties with the comfort and social acceptability of shorts!

Exactly! I'm glad to know there is someone else besides me that realizes this.

I wear a tanktop and skirt. So there. @_@; or sometimes..... blue kitty pajamas. Soft!

The only bad thing about whitie thighties are the tags...I honestly hate 'em.

How does the skirt work as sleepwear? I presume a shorter one.

NAKED NAKED NAKED NAKED!

=D

i prefer to sleep naked and i'll proudly say it ^^

only time i really put clothes on to sleep is during winter and ocassionally fall because i hate being cold.

of course there might be other motives for me sleeping naked ;) ;) ;) buuut who knows *innocent smile*

MOMMY LIKE DAUGHTER, DAUGHTER LIKE MOMMY!