Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Yo. So I play games a bunch. That's usually where my time is spent lol. So yeah, what kind of games does everyone play? I usually play Black Squad with lots of buddies of mine, even in a clan which is pretty dope. I also play; Garry's Mod, Planetside2, Deceit, L4D2, COD:WAW, Stick Fight: The Game, and Soulworker.

I'm looking for some other games to play that would be enjoyable and some people to play with. If anyone's interested in that feel free to pm me. I have Discord and Steam so if you want I'd be willing to give those out if you ask me.

I'm big on Dark Souls and Halo. Battlefront II (the original) I still play from time to time. And L4D, that's always a fun time.

:cookie:

A little bit of everything. I'm on my Vita with Trails of Cold Steel and I have Just Cause 3 that I might give a go. What I'm really excited about is the Resident Evil 2 remake.

I'm big on Dark Souls and Halo. Battlefront II (the original) I still play from time to time. And L4D, that's always a fun time.

:cookie:
I haven't tried Dark Souls personally. I've heard it's pretty difficult lol.

A little bit of everything. I'm on my Vita with Trails of Cold Steel and I have Just Cause 3 that I might give a go. What I'm really excited about is the Resident Evil 2 remake.
I haven't heard about that. Sounds like it'd be cool.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
Currently I'm playing Undertale, FTL, Stormbound, and SSF2. Trying to get into Starbound as well.

I'm playing Skyrim pretty much exclusively at the moment, though I like other games like Okami, Final Fantasy series, and other fantasy/adventure games. As for multiplayer, the only game I play that'd fit in that genre would be Minecraft.

Darkest Dungeon is my game of choice right now.

I play all kinds of things, I like gaming (when I can manage to settle in to do it).
I need to hunker down and actually finish Horizon Zero Dawn but I'm at the TV less often than the computer /excuses
I play Paradox games but they're dangerous time sinks.
My DS games (Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Story of Seasons/Rune Factory) get the most use when I'm traveling.

I've been playing a lot of Steep recently, I've always found games like that relaxing, SSX3 was one of the first serious games I owned and it takes me back to that. State of Decay 2 is another one. Smashing zombies in the face with a baseball bat is eminently satisfying.

Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart, Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle - I'm big on my Switch games.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Die hard Final Fantasy stan. Dabbling in the mmo-world with Final Fantasy 14, but being able to play two days out of the week makes it questionable.

CRPGs. I like trying out new builds and such on Pillars of Eternity 2.

Playing some Chroma Squad and Disgaea for kicks.

I also play alot of Football Manager. Huge football/soccer fan, and I appreciate the potential for 'story' in sports simulation games.

Reactions: Kitti
I haven't tried Dark Souls personally. I've heard it's pretty difficult lol.

It can be tough, alright, but once you really learn it it's definitely worth the time. I'd highly recommend it if you're ever out of games and looking for a challenge.

I've been playing a lot of Skyrim lately, but I LOVE Civilization (only have civ5 though D:), Smite, Halo (first and only game I've gone pro in :D) Minecraft especially! 've also gotten into some Fortnite, I love playing that with my brother and a few of his friends. Great times have been had!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Been mainly bouncing between Overwatch and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. I've had Deus Ex on my machine since it went free on PSN in January. It's high time I played it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
Don't play as consistently as I used to. Just not many games I enjoy anymore. Most recent game I've bought was Battletech. Got about two weeks of entertainment. Extended that another two weeks with some mods.

Was finding myself enjoy Clash Royale. Not much of a mobile fan, but I put it on my kindle fire. Unfortunately some issues with the SD card made it stop working : /

I was enjoying playing The Forest with my brother and his friends. But we beat it and now I'm not sure what we'll play. He suggested Divinity, the first game, which I'd bought hoping to play with them like two years ago. Only for them to ditch me for the sequel. So I wasn't too keen on that.

I kinda miss Ark Survival Evolved. But it starts to lose it's meaning once you've built up your base and tamed a bunch of dinos.

Even considered trying WoW again for a month. But by now they've already dumbed things down and started handing out epics like treats. So I'm thinking I'll wait for the expansion. Always like a fresh expansion. New dungeons to wipe with dumb people and stuff to grind out to max out your character. Until you realize just how pointless it is without your old friends.

The only games I play consistently these days is World of Warships and Final Fantasy XIV.

I've got a large backlog of single player games that I've got to get through, but my motivation to start or finish those just isn't what it used to be.