What do you LOVE about Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL OF IT!!

glitter-happy-holidays-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: Minibit
The lights and the way moonlight twinkles on the snow. Those are my favorite things. Guess they're my favorite things about winter in general too >.< Oh yeah... and my favorite claymation movies come on during this time.... All of the Christmas ones. all. of. them.

Omg I forgot Christmas breakfast! Fruit and muffins for me!

I love how everything SPARKLES! Glitter, lights, shiny things. O__O

Sales. I love the sales. I'm no shopaholic but my inner pessimist brightens at the thought of everything being 50% off. Including 2,000 dollar computers, or 1200 dollar sofas. Mothafuggin yisss.

I also love the snow, when it's a nice, properly winter Christmas, with little bits of snow falling outside. Then spending what free time I have with those I cherish most, usually my best friend, or my dad, or sometimes my role players even if a lot of them for some reason have nobody else to turn to.

It may be an arbitrary, stupid date on a calender, but it's at least a nice one.

Christmas sweaters, snow, rain, and just the warm fuzzy family love that you get.

Setting up and decorating Christmas Tree, that's about it, really. My favorite thing used to be the presents, but that was before I developed a sense of modesty.

Setting up and decorating Christmas Tree, that's about it, really. My favorite thing used to be the presents, but that was before I developed a sense of modesty.
Liking getting free stuff doesn't make you a bad person, you know :/ or did you mean you feel shy now? I get that. Just own it, unwrap, be pleased, say thank you, and choose one applicable follow-up, that's my strategy!
- try it on
- allow the gifter to explain/help with it
- set it up
- speculate about how you will use it
- read the box/label/features
- give the gifter a hug

I love all the baking. I spend the entire week before Christmas baking my daughter's birthday cake (Her birthday is 4 days before Christmas), cookies, pies, and all sorts of things.

Making reindeer food with my kids is a favorite too. My oldest two aren't into it since they no longer believe in Santa, but my younger daughters still get into it. This will probably be the last year though. :(

Liking getting free stuff doesn't make you a bad person, you know :/ or did you mean you feel shy now? I get that. Just own it, unwrap, be pleased, say thank you, and choose one applicable follow-up, that's my strategy!
- try it on
- set it up
- give the gifter a hug
I agree with this so much! Why haven't I done some of these.. I think I have new things to try out during Christmas

- try it on
- set it up
- give the gifter a hug
It's more so, "Oh yeah, I want that, but you really don't have to get it for me," Like, I feel bad when someone wastes their time and money to give me something that I wanted just for the sake of some holiday. Especially since most of time I have nothing to give in return and I am absolutely terrible at showing gratitude otherwise. I'm fairly happy with what I already have anyways; sure, more is nice, but I don't necessarily need it.

The snow, the time you spend ogether with family or close friends ^^ having a good time and forget about the bad times . It's a time for being more forgivable, caring ..<3

And presents!3 especially to give presents, if I don't get any it's okay ..:) really ~

It's more so, "Oh yeah, I want that, but you really don't have to get it for me," Like, I feel bad when someone wastes their time and money to give me something that I wanted just for the sake of some holiday. Especially since most of time I have nothing to give in return and I am absolutely terrible at showing gratitude otherwise. I'm fairly happy with what I already have anyways; sure, more is nice, but I don't necessarily need it.
People are happy to give to you though! Think of it as a favour to them :)

I've got to say that my favorite part about Christmas is sitting around the table and eating dinner with everyone in my family. it shows me just how truly blessed I am to have the opportunity to do just that. I'm getting older and there arnt any toys for me anymore. I don't care about all the decorations, songs, and typical or religious festivities. Its all about that big meal were we can sit together and break bread.

I honestly love just the feeling of it, how warm and happy the atmosphere is. Plus you get free stuff and a huge ass meal and ugh I love it, along with just seeing happy faces on the people who you got gifts for.

Status
Not open for further replies.