What do you like to do in your free time ?

I

Ike Sapphire

Original poster
Hello all of Iwaku I hav ea question, what do you like to do in your spare time if your not here or doing anything related to Iwaku or work? Something like going someehwere and doing something else.

Well normaly for me I would Read a Manga book *I have alot of manga books*, Play Video games *my typical choice would be a game that I really crave at the time*, and draw pictures *as you can see in my avatar you can deduce what I draw now.*

Well anyway I would like to hear what you do on your time other that Iwaku related stuff or work.

Re: What you like to do?

Oh my fucking god.

It's like Isabella evolved after having awful, awkward sex with Frosty.

This... This isn't good.

DARKY-KUN! Say a little something relevant to the topic, at least or I'll take my moddie stick out & beat you :33

Mhmm... I seem to have loads of free time once in a while out of nowhere, which isn't really free time, its more of ignoreeverythingyou'resupposedtodo & pretendyouhavenothingtodo freetime. xD

Reading Manga, watching anime, && playing video games are major past times of mine too! I usually read Shoujo/Fantasy/Slice of Life/Sports mangas & the same genres apply in the animes I watch, too. In video games, though, I prefer prettypretty (FFXII) rpgs or super boomboom graphics like Burnout Car Racing or Ace Combat plane piloting... I have a PS2. DDR is fun, too ! :D

Anddd... Otherwise, I read books all the time, surf the web for information on stuff I heard, && tend to write stories/random things in my writing journal.

Or come to Iwaku. LOL. Yep :)

I'm on here an awful lot, but when I'm not I like to play video games, I dabble in sewing, I like to doodle and watch anime...aaaand... play board games and sleeeeeeep. My Mr. just bought me an awesome little RC car to go driving with him. We did that today, it was fun!

Guess I should list all the manga books that I have and read/read
Black God
Ruronui Kenshin
Trigun
Devil May Cry
S-Cry-Ed
FullMetal Alchemist (FMA)
Case Closed
Cyborg 009
Slayers

Here's the Anime that I watch from time to time
Case closed season box sets (1-6 for now till they come out with more seasons)
Inuasha
Darker than Black
S-Cry-Ed
FMA (Some times but I don't own the box sets at all...)

Woo! Another anime nerd! Or at least another one who will confess to it! I can't even begin to list the anime and manga i've completed over the years. I'm an oooollld otaku.

Well at least someone else here like anime and manga too. Don't know many people here who don't read manga or watch anime shows.