1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

What do you find more scary in horror/thrillers?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Jun 18, 2010.

?

What is more scary for you in horror/thrillers?

1. Ghosts, Demons, Supernatural

64.3%
  2. Serial Killers

42.9%
  3. Aliens

14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Belle

"That was the only time I've seen him quiet." She grimaced "And the only time I saw him giving Hawthorne such crap. He was right though."

Gwen

She smiled over at him and she saw the building up ahead "Welcome back."

2. Jason

He chuckled. "Yep."

John

"I'll go with you. Babe, that's like hoping you could go a day without being beautiful and amazing, it just doesn't happen."

3. Definitely serial killers! Ghosts and such can be scary and all, get the heart pounding etc...but the ones about serial killers can freak me out! like Orion said imagine who could think something like that up? Worst part...serial killers are more plausible than ghosts meaning people COULD actually watch something like that and actually DO it o.O most of the time I'd rather not think about tha tactually happening!! >.<

4. <__<

Everything comes back to the human mind, so the scariest stuff is the darkness in us all - a darkness willed and revelled in whilst still conscious of the light.

That's why I like Silent Hill and Giger - it blends horror and beauty, showing the attraction of each.

5. John

"Probably won't even occur."

6. Jason

"So your powers are medical."

7. Gwen

"They are laughing like a bunch of hyenas." She chuckled and heard Belle giggling as she pulled Gwen up after thirty seconds. "Best two out of three Ruth."

"You're on Slade." With a joyful smile Belle jabbed her weapon towards Gwen. Gwen blocked and they sparred for what appeared to be hours, but in reality was only minutes. "Not bad." Belle commented, grinning as she side stepped another hit

8. Carrie

I wait for a response, making sure I don't wave it too quickly. I don't want her jolting up and smacking my forehead by accident. Then we might have two skull fractures on our hands. I nearly smile at the thought and I look up at Itzlie, allowing that smile to grow on my face "Oh...er, thanks. I try my best. Besides, Quinn's a tough girl. She'll pull through nicely. Oh, speaking of, Tegan do you by chance know any child here who may be a healer?" I bite my lip. I don't think I read about any of them here.

Jacqueline

"I gotcha." I nod slowly "I didn't have many friends my age either. That's probably why I had so much time to watch such dumb movies and shows, which don't get me wrong I love, I'm just glad I got to find someone to solve a mystery with."

"Not yet I'm sad to say. I probably won't get anything for a while. My guess is he's 'busy'" I snicker slightly "I'm just hoping he at least responds. I want to know more about Ivan and his family." I smile "I'm surprised no one has called you a dork before. It's one of my favorite nicknames."

Damon

Much to my surprise she wakes up. I realize my face is almost entirely red and my hand is no longer in hers. "Er, I'm fine."
    I claim and I rub my cheeks slightly to help cool the heat "I think I'm just cheery that's all. I had a good sleep and full stomach and I woke up happy, that's all." It's true, but that's not the only reason my face is on fire.

Winnifred

I feel someone shifting next to me and my eyes flicker open. I realize I had fallen asleep next to Saka, no not just next to, I was in his arms. My face is boiling and I glance up at him as he tries to move "H-hey there."

Andre

"It's weird knowing it's all real. I feel like I'm in sort of odd reality, I just can't believe it's...a truth." I rub the back of my head "I think I have these powers for some reason, God forbid if I actually know why." I feel I wouldn't have lied if I was suppose to have this power to help the house. Why did I screw up?

9. Ghosts and Supernatural, there isn't anything scarier then nothing you can fight against. On another note, the "horror" movies of late seem to be more about the gore effect and the gross out factor then actually scary things, so I get grossed out more then I get scared. Silent Hill games freak me out to the point that I can't go in dark areas for a little bit after playing

10. Really depends on how it is handled.

11. Aliens are fucking cool to me..Not scary..

Serial killers can be scary but they are only human like me.. I can just as easily kill them!

Super Natural is unknown... That scares me the most!

12. Jason

He scanned the room for the camera. He founded it, pulled out his revolver and shot the camera. He spun it on his finger and holstered it. Pretty soon, three guards showed up at the door.

13. Jason

"Alright, is that the next stop?" He ignored the comment about his revolver.