What do you fear the most?

My fears are very basic, natural really.

I fear feeling lonely. This is much different being lonely. My loneliness starts is a void of someone important missing in my life. Seeing as I'm not very touchy feely or affectionate, I just want to know someone is around. I guess it's hard to explain.

The rest, I can't think of anything else.

There's a song for everything, you know? I heard this on the train this morning, and it made me think of this thread.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9d4mriQgzo0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have a lot of stupid phobias, and apparently verbally having to answer questions is one of them. .___.;

BUT none get me as much as DEATH.

It's not death itself that I am afraid of - but the thought that I would no longer exist. Have no awareness of myself. BE nothing. Gone. Zip. No waking up to continue. Just gone. Forever.

It's like, I know I'm not going to feel anything anymore so there's nothing to worry about. But that fear is still there. ._.;

There's a song for everything, you know? I heard this on the train this morning, and it made me think of this thread.

<IFRAME height=480 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9d4mriQgzo0" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Tonedeff....theres a name I haven't heard in a long while.

*Derails the topic as a reaction of his phobia for fear*

I fear many things. 8D

My mom dying before I can have kids, settle down, and she witnesses everything. I want her to enjoy playing with grand kids and all. She's 62 years old right now, and she's as healthy as a 30 year old. Someone thought she was like mid 30s once. I just worry when I think of the actual age, ya know? :<

Darkness when I'm alone. I hear and see things. D: I have to leave the tv on silent for the light..

Not coming out of depression at some point in my life. And or making myself unhealthy to the point of being hospitalized for some sort of disorder besides the one I have. Ya know?

Hm.

UPSIDE DOWN ROLLER COASTERS.
Nope. I will never ride one. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

I fear... Clowns and spiders. Thank's Stephen King.

I can't watch IT or read the book if it's the edition coinciding with the release of the movie. I also fear pain.

I feared being alone, being told I was worthless... I feared skeletons in the closet, loosing people I cared about.... I feared having to let go, I feared risking friendships to stand up to friends who were treating me like shit. I feared being told that I was not beautiful, and I still have an image problem with that, that I'm working on. I feared running out of steam... loosing the will to keep up the happy facade that had dominated most of my life.

I feared being kept away from my niece because I was bisexual and my brother and his wife are no longer comfortable with that. I feared dying when I was at a hospital a couple years back- and a few nights back when a dumbass ran a redlight and almost hit my boyfriend's car- that was only because what was going through my head was "Great, I go through years of medical problems and phenomenons, and now my parents will have to deal with MORE hospital bills." I was afraid of being a burden to my family through money.

I feared a lot of things, but as they came and went, I dealt with them.

The only thing I have left to fear... is that I have to get my skin checked every now and then since I'm at risk for skin cancer since I've had a few small benign cases before. It's not much, but the idea that I'd be taken out by the big c? That would kinda piss me off.

There ya go.