What do you do?

Watchudu?

• Total voters

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Isabellas have trouble keeping up with the forums because of a full time job and being hot and sleepy all the time.. Isabellas want to know what everyone does and how they have so much free time to play on here!? Isabellas work full time and all so Saturdays sometimes so that would be full time job with overtime...

Full time job plus overtime some days

Such is the nature of serving in the Army

I am usually working 40+hours a week, But Now I'm unemployed. Hopefully things will pick back up so I can go back to work as a Carpenter, if they don't I'll have to find a different job eventually.

So yea, I have no schedule or commitments.

I picked full-time job because currently I am still at my full-time job, BUT as of tomorrow after 5:00pm I will be unemployeed (I'm also not in school). I don't know what I'm going to do, I haven't been jobless for YEARS!

I'm a highschooler XD
And I don't work part time.
And it's summer :3

Poor Isabellas ;/

Oh yea.. some jobs still allow you to get online a lot.. Lucky bastards..

Wot, no "Other" option?

Technically I suppose it'd be a part time job. More or less it's a seasonal job. Available from spring until fall (basically when I'm not also a university student).

I'ma Farm Bit~ ... er Farm Handyman.

I was 'Parttime' though I never liked how little I was getting, but since I've been helping at the other store it's been Full and some weeks OT! Hence I really don't post much.