What do you do when not RPing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read (Fanfics), write, play videogames, do chores, hang out with my friends (and watch their Netflix when I see an opportunity), and have a love for riding in the car while my dad drives with no destination in mind(because for some reason it makes me very happy). (^.^)

And sleeping and eating. X3

I know, right?! That guy can grapple like a beast, and he's got no legs. There's another vid with a dude with what looks like some kind of palsy. Not as impressive as that guy, but that must have been tough to adapt around.

"Nothing's impossible, only difficult."

Anyway, BF got no excuses now, riiiiight?

Well, BF's whole right side of the body was crushed, pelvis was reduced to little more then dust, and had two strokes through the ordeal. He had like eight different things that should have killed him before ever getting to the hospital, and was told he would never walk again. Now he is up, and moves aroud the apartment fairly easy enough. His paralyzed foot is a big reason though. V.V As such I do not feel right asking him to do it.

If I'm not playing WoW... I'm playing another rpg or Guild Wars 2. If I'm not gaming I'm drawing or trying to scribble out a short story. Or hanging out with my husband. ^_^ <3 Though there are times I have been enraptured by something on Netflix. >_>

I also making phone calls.. Yeah. So, important calls ha ha xD

Or speaking on the phone and clean the house in the same time xD

Nowadays I've just been obsessed with the iwaku minecraft server.

Mostly I shoot bow, practice photography, write screenplays, dream about being a filmmaker (work on that dream a little bit)

I am a big outdoorsy person. Hiking, biking, swimming, camping. I love it. This week actually, I'm putting together my two favorite things, history and outside together and going to the SCA event Pennaic. Medevial camping, parties, battle and history junkies all week.

Reactions: Razilin
I torment @Diana with surrealism.

GO AWAY SURREALISM I DUN UNDERSTAND YOU! ;____;

I usually do something with @Obsidian ; such as yelling at him while we play video games. >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.