What do you do to your hair?

What do you do to your hair?

• Total voters
Sakura, beware of using the blonde dye from the drug store. My mom uses it, and even though her hair is pretty light naturally she still gets this brassy strawberry blond color instead of the platinum blond on the box 3:. Speaking of colors I've dyed my hair in the past year, I don't really dye my hair crazy colors (although I have put in pink extensions while straightening my hair before). I tend to dye my hair a dark brown in the winter and then a caramel blond in the summer, although for the past six months I've kept it light brown with blond highlights. (What can I say? I've become attached to the blond ^-^;).

Cassia dat shit!

http://hennaforhair.com/

I haven't done shit to my hair besides washing it for the past 2 years.

WHY THE HELL NOT?!

.... I think your hair's awesome.

I put henna and indigo in my hair and I like to keep it short. :3

Whilst currently my hair is it's natural brown colour, I've dyed it weird and wacky colours in the past and have considered doing it again.

Generally, I'll either put a shitload of product through my hair to sculpt it into bizarre shapes (usually spiky) or I'll just wear a hat, which makes everything simple.

In short, hair product when I feel extravagant, hat when I'm lazy (read; pretty much ALL THE FUCKING TIME).

And yes, I am a vain bastard. This isn't news to me.

Obviously being in the military I don't have much hair to work with, so my answer is going to be for civilian life.

I uesd to dye my hair jet black and grew it out past my shoulders. for that matted serial killer look.

I'll dye mine every once in awhile, and I straighten it just about every day, unless I'm lazy and throw on a hat. (always wear hats either way. >_>) The style of my hair, I like to keep short, hair line in the back, and bangs to to about my forhead going down to my nose. (need to get mine cut soon, actually. >_<) In other words, the front is choppy.

That's about it. >>