What do you desire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janice was still playing with her fingers when she heard the girl call her name. Quickly she looked up only to glance behind her. Hoping there was another Janice is the audience. When all eyes turned on her she quickly closed her eyes. "My dreams can never become a reality...you must have the wrong person." As she said this she kept her eyes close not wanting to see the faces of the others around her. She knew there was no way she was chosen but at the same time she thought why not. I mean she never saw the girl before and she knew her name. Something about this scared Janice, at least she thought it was fear that formed inside her. She looked at the girl Elise next to her. "If you choose me you must also bring Elise." She said finally looking at the girl awaiting for her answer.

Elise looked up when the girl, she turned to look at Janice, she highly doubted there was another Janice in the audience. She looked at her with her dark brown eyes as she turned to look around, as though hoping someone else shared her given name. She watched as Janice shut her eyes, she glanced at the other girl for a few moments then back down at Janice as she looked at her. Her mouth opened to protest, but every was watching them, and she wasn't about to make a scene in the middle of the crowd. Wasn't about to stand up and rush out like she would have done in her younger teenage years, no, she was a mature adult. She sighed and nodded her head, agreeing with Janice, she didn't believe in any of this anyway, she looked up at the other woman, waiting to see if she'll agree to Janice's demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.