Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Ma

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Mum

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just call my parents Mommy and Daddy usually, even if that sounds childish. But sometimes I call my mother 'Mama' too, actually nowadays I find myself calling her Mama more often than I used to call her Mommy.

Reactions: Lea
I call my female creator mum, inconsiderate, mom, mother, mommy(I'm not ashamed britches) and much much more.

Ma, or mam. Sometimes, when I find myself really annoyed with her I call her 'mère'. When she is in a jolly mood and starts talking in third person I call her 'mamman', or when I'm teasing her again about growing old.

Normal volume: Mum

When I'm yelling: Ma

If I called her "woman", she'd smack the shit out of me.

Reactions: Minibit
I only ever call people who I have sex with moma or mommy.

And even then it's awkward as fuck because the only thing I have sex with is lefty (the five fingered wonder) and every car I see.

Got off my arse and added 'ma' and 'mum' to options :P

Just 'Mom'. I don't even have different names for different circumstances. It's always just 'Mom'.

I'm a Latin Student, and have started calling her "Mater" since I'm used to saying it in sentences in class.

Besides Mom and Mother, I occasionally would call her Old Lady.

She didn't like that, but she knew the truth. God rest her soul.

I got a mom and a step-mother (not married to each other)

Real Mom = Mother (when I'm serious) Mom (when I'm relaxed/trying to cheer her up)
Stepmother = Mom (When I'm serious) Momma (When I'm relaxed/trying to cheer her up)

Selected both "mom" and "ma" here, not because I call her "ma" technically speaking, but it's the closest thing in English to 媽, which is what I call her if we're speaking Chinese.

I call my mom just about everything. Mom is the usual, but there is also mommy (I get made fun of for doing it XD) mama, and maja! Which is a weird nickname I picked up somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.