Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
sporadic through the day. I reply when I can during my lunch break and after work more often, but I always check my phone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I can work with most genres except horror
REPTILE DYSFUNCTION!!!!! nyuk nyuk nyuk XD

well i used to go to this site called zetapets where my name was Darkness20,but ppl shortened it to darky so i just kept the nickname lol.u cant really shorten shatten to anything lol

ikr? and plus schatten is just German for darkness soooo...yeah >>

I agree with that chick with the short name and no numbers.

And the big tits.

the large chesticles part o.o'

Because she has big tits, that's why.

And nobody else has the name Scat, it sounds pretty cool when you say it with a german accent.

Or you could just make a lot of posts doing shit like "BA DOOP BA DO DO DOROP PA!" and people would totally get it.

pics or its not true..
now all i see is kitti with pancake flat boobs ^_^ mmmm pancakes *drools*

oh and if you call yourself scat i say you change your avatar to that of a brown eye ^_^

but my eyes are blue! and why brown? o.o

and why pancake titties? o.o

but my eyes are blue! and why brown? o.o

and why pancake titties? o.o

you have never heard of flat as a pancake
and please tell me you are joking with the brown part....you have never heard of your third eye -_-

i have but what does scat have to do with it?

and i haz heard of flat as a pancake but why does Kitti's remind u of them XD

i have but what does scat have to do with it?

and i haz heard of flat as a pancake but why does Kitti's remind u of them XD
jesus i feel like im freaking taking your innocence away

he said she has big boobs i said pics or its not true...and because i havent seen pictures of any big boobs all i picture kitti to have is flat as a pancake boobs

and scat is another name for shit and shit comes out of your brown eye
because no matter what color eyes you have everyone has a brown eye

...ooooooooooo.....

I have never heard of one's ass being called a brown eye, and now im changing it back to darky cuz i dont wanna rhyme with shit XD

and if ur not sure maybe kitti posted a pic for the national cleavage day thing lol

...ooooooooooo.....

I have never heard of one's ass being called a brown eye, and now im changing it back to darky cuz i dont wanna rhyme with shit XD

and if ur not sure maybe kitti posted a pic for the national cleavage day thing lol
i couldnt look at that this is a shared computer with my mom and i think if she saw that i had been looking at a thread of nothing but cleavage i think she would try to kill me
and please tell me you already knew this or im just going to cry because i turned someone as innocent as that into someone ready for the gutter

oh trust me my mind was in the gutter years ago, im just still unaware of a few euphemisms like that lol

oh trust me my mind was in the gutter years ago, im just still unaware of a few euphemisms like that lol
oh love you have no idea what a gutter is until you have had a chat with my real life friend we can turn anything into a sex joke
and most of my friends can turn any conversation naughty i kid you not we where talking about a tv dinner and it around the end of the chat we had talked about oral, and toys. ^_^ i love my whore friends.