What do we have here...

S

SevenYears

Original poster
Hello everyone! My board name is SevenYears, but if you want you can call me by my real name, which is Gregory. I am new to this website, but not new to roleplaying/writing by any means. I've loved writing since I was 10, and discovered roleplaying shortly after. It's always nice to find new places to write and people to write with, and so when I stumbled upon this website, i decided to give it a shot. I hope you will welcome me with open arms as I try to get used to everything here. I am open to almost any type of roleplay, and always open to new ideas. I'm also friendly and seldom bite.

Welcome to the Iwaku, Gregory!
Fortunately, the site is filled with wonderful and active writers! ^_^
If you need questions answered, feel free to ask the members in the purple, blue, and red titles! (Staff, Global Mods, and Administrators)

Do enjoy your stay and...have plenty of cupcakes~ :3

*tips hat and leaves casually out the back door*

Hi Seven Greg! :D Welcome to iwaku!

Welcome to the site Sevenyears. I hope you enjoy your time here and I'm sure you'll find lots of awesome RPs to join!

[DASH=blue]Welcome to Iwaku.
Don't hesitate to ask questions, and if you have writers block, please check this out. we're willing to help you in any way that we can possibly.[/DASH]

Hello and weeeelcome!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
I hope we get to play together soon~