Marxsoul

Jester of The Galaxy
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
Genres
Fantasy, Magical
I really don't know what to do now. Can someone help me please?

In regard to roleplaying or Iwaku in general?

I don't know what to do next. Should i go chat or find a room or roleplay? I just don't know.

That depends on what you want to do.

Cbox is a good place to just chat with other members.
The Bored Games section contains forums games.
Iwaku also has a nice Content sub-forum containing challenges, showcases, and much more.

Of course, Iwaku is a roleplaying forum! Therefore joining or creating a roleplay might be a good thing to do next.
You can view up and coming group roleplays in the Interest Check sub-forum.
You can find already existing group roleplays which are recruiting in the Roleplay Advertising sub-forum.
You could create your own thread in the Seeking Group Invites section. This way people can read what you are or are not looking for and offer up their own roleplays if they fit.
Or if groups aren't your thing you could browse the threads in the One on One section. (Or create your own thread!)

I don't know what to do next. Should i go chat or find a room or roleplay? I just don't know.
What do you feel like doing? There are chat room role-plays if you would like something simple and fast paced. If you'd like to try a group role-play, you can look at 'interest checking & creation' or 'group RP plot info & sign-ups'. If you'd like to look for a one-on-one partner, you can check out 'seeking one on one partners' and flip through the threads there, or create your own. There are lots of things to do!

Well i think maybe i should tried to get a partner so they can help me. Thank you very much, your ladyship."

Status
Not open for further replies.