assorted alcohol bottles
a pillow
a bag
BODY HEAT(best gift ever)

from myself:
boyband clothes
a Communist-themed Flask.

dscf0307c.jpg

Pah... I got a Communist Flask from a former East Bloc Nation last year.

Impress me, please.

^^;
-1 candy bar and a soda
-A new jacket
-1 Hot cocoa/coffee mug
-Perfume
-Barnes and Noble giftcards
-A sketch book

Mine is almost as boring as Asmo's ;__;

Let's swap.

*seizes candy bar*

Ahem-- on additional presents: :D (From a local pal named Mike) 600 magic the Gathering playing Cards Deck Masters, a box of awesome stuff from Kehvarl and Tribby: Fudge, books, stuff left behind in their apartment when I lived there-, and a pretty chainmail bracelet in pink, black, and purple colors. And pretty stationary from Thereasa, but that was only because I snatched it and ran during a Dirty Santa Game.

A few shirts, a hoody, lights for my bike, nordstrom and barns and noble giftcards, Halo: ODST, Foo Fighters Greatest hits and Shinedown CDs. Oh, and 50 bucks. ^^

I got "Men of War", a pretty decent strategy game for the PC, some shirts and (my favorite item) a really awesome winter cap.

I got a lot of money via gift card for Barnes and Noble (with 50 dollars I want to get some WW2 history books and perhaps some 40k fiction) and Target, so that's awesome...

And Ryker, the Onion is awesome...

I don't usually...get presents...but I did this time...And they were....DELICIOUS...Two of them, anyway. One was tasty though =D

[From a friend]
* 'Old Snake' Kneeling Figure
* 'The Boss' MGS3 Figure
TIME FOR HOT BOSS ON SNAKE ACTION. Snake is already kneeling...MAKES IT EASIER.

[From a friend who asked his aunt what he should get "The Biggest Indian he knows" >:( ]

* Pack of assorted pop-flavored lip gloss things
* Fancy schmancy Native-themed Pendelton bag

Reactions: 1 person
I don't care if this old or late:

X-box 360 Elite,Borderlands, and One extra wireless controller

Took all my X-Mas and B-day money though. But twas worth it. No longer must I be stuck with just a Wii this generation! :P

Eh, the rest of my presents are up in LA and I can't get em yet so. That's all for things I know I received.