What did you get for Christmas: 2010 Edition

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I can't say yet since its 2:30 in the morning...oh wait, yes I can because I always get what's on my list.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Expect a review in my blog soon!)
WoW Time Card. Cause Blizzard eats time from lives like its bread.
Slippers. Cause I destroyed my slippers falling down the stairs using my feet to stop myself from cracking my skull open. My feet are always cold without them and shoes aren't comfortable enough over a long period of time for me.

Re: What did you get for Christmas: 2010 Ecition

Pack up gifts, the evening before here, we do, SUCKER!

Socks, gift-cards and a whole lot of cash.

I got drunk.

hehehe play on words derpy doooo

A Tron 360 controller from my girlfriend (she's too busy moving to her new house to bake me anything in time for Christmas), and nothing from my mom.

Which is okay! 'Cause I got myself Virtual On Force & Gibs gifted me Mass Effect II.

Gift cards, clothes, digital camera, a calendar, a silver necklace chain and my Darth Vader jacket, Beauty and the Beast DVD. :D Lots of candy, of course! Not sure what I got from my Mum yet...

I also got some Family Guy DVDs and a cool Jenga Fett book from somebodeh~ <3

A Tron 360 controller from my girlfriend (she's too busy moving to her new house to bake me anything in time for Christmas), and nothing from my mom.

Which is okay! 'Cause I got myself Virtual On Force & Gibs gifted me Mass Effect II.

Your gonna have an awesome time!

I wanted spending cash! ... I got gift cards for in town instead.... and a wine aerator... that should be fun at parties!

... but I'm going to Hawaii in four days! *does happy dance* Best New Years gift EVER!

Reactions: 1 person

The Hornblower series.
a DVD on Russia (well, i got TWO of the same dvd, but you get that)
A remote control helicopter that my old man broke on the first flight!
A NERF GUN! (my little bro got one too, so there was in-house combat raging for a while.)
some clothes
a slight hangover (i decided to knock myself out with some whiskey the night before lol)
oh and "santa" bought me a Land Speeder Storm and some Dark Eldar Hellions (Hellions are hood ornaments for the Land speeder.)

....and yes by "santa" i do mean myself........yes i wrapped it.....I'm a wanker like that in know.

I got some cordial cherries, a nice scarf, a new electric shaver (cause mine broke u__u) "And then there were none" the book by Agatha Christie, and a bunch of J-Pop CDs from Char <3

Paintball equipment, and 'The Killing Joke' from the girlfriend.

Hells fucking yeah.

Bamboo Fun Tablet and Pen... though there are some problems and it might have to be swapped out.
=/

Striped black and white armwarmers

and a black and red hoodie with built-in earphones ^.^

and 100 bucks from grans

and a 15 dollar giftcard from my brother.

. . . . A new laptop! x3 Oh my gosh, I've been waiting for like, months! This one is wayyy faster than my 3-year-old laptop that I'm givin to my little brother when I get back from my dad's house. I also got money from my mom. :3

Some clothes, jammie pants and candy.

And this awesome t-shirt from someone speshul:

169517_hi

COAL! No really, someone got me a bag of coal so I had a barbecue!

also, comics, an action figure, clothes, chocolates, imported tea and ALCOHOL!

And the best gift of all: CASH! I'll spend EVERYTHING(plus my savings) on one item. Woohoo!

'The Killing Joke' from the girlfriend.

Hells fucking yeah.

HELLS YEAH!

I GOT A HOUSE. :D

And Isabutt was my secret Santa and he got me the new Shrek Movie! >:D Totally going to watch it once the TV gets here!

A coat, a jumper, a shirt (that I already owned haha my poor mother), some eau de cologne, some perfume, annnnd I think that's it. Oh I got a game for the old PS3 as well. Something about zombies or something. I think my little brother picked it out for me so that he could play on it himself.

Sounds like some of you did really well this year! I'm just happy to get anything tbh haha

Let's see here:

Clothes
Book Case
Stand
DVD Player
Awesome Candies
Venture Brothers
A Losing Lottery Ticket
MP3 Player
and a picture that's super uuuuuuuuuuugly~

Still waiting on what I got for myself, damn ups ground taking forever > <

Diana was my Secret Santa and she got me a Sock Monkey, I always wanted one since I was little, she's awesome! Also a box full of candy canes, my favorite candy EVER!!!

But I have to admit my favorite present was my best friend surprising me by showing up the day before Xmas eve!!!! Her sister, her sister boyfriend and her drove 12 hours over night to surprise me. It made my frickin holiday!