1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance,
meow 😃 you get it? cause the cat can’t speak dog, it only speaks cat— ahem.

anyways, hi! my name is mimi but you can call me mims, everyone does. i’ve been writing since i could pick up a pencil and reading since i could process words.

i’m so excited to start rping on here, i use to role play on rp repository but it’s no longer something i use anymore, sadly.

i sorta grew up on wattpad and ao3 so smut runs through my veins ✋🏾😔, i even wrote a monster one-shot book— don’t @ me.

my writing style is very descriptive, which means it’s rare for me to even add monologue unless it’s actually needed. some say i’m too wordy— i agree wholeheartedly. . . i need help.

i love adventure, fantasy, modern and romance rp's the most but— let me not lie, I can’t do horror for the life of me and definitely can’t do science and stuff. ( did a space monster smut and butchered it 😭 tentacles did ensue though. )

oh, i’m seventeen, going on eighteen in september. i’m not that busy but i’m graduating soon and getting ready for college so cut me some slack? please? anyways, i also need friends ( like bestie type ) so don’t be a stranger ( even if we are ) and shoot me a message.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Adorable joke, lol. Judging by the genres you listed, I don't think you'll have many problems finding writing partners! We have a lot of stories floating around that fall into at least one of those categories. Since you're a fan of smut, you might also want to check out the Bluestar forums where that content is held.

Additionally, don't feel bad about being descriptive! More description is always better than not enough, in my opinion. I can be verbose as well, so no judgment here.

If you need any help navigating the site or have any other questions/concerns, feel free to reach out to me or one of our other lovely staff members; we'll all be glad to help. Happy writing!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I am also a fellow heathen from Wattpad and ao3 😂 Some people might find it cringe, but I love reading stories on there.

Ah, Wattpad. I remember that website. Haven't visited it in a hot minut thoughe. Haven't heard of folks Roleplaying over there either, but hey, if they're using Quotev, then I don't see why they can't use Wattpad too. Anyway, enough of that, welcome to Iwaku! I have a feeling you'll probably fit in here with your diverse interests. And no judgment on what you've already written, haha. Honestly, you have way more courage than me— But, hey, that aside. . Good luck on college and with your graduation!

Welcome Iwaku, mims!

We're happy to have you here! I totally feel you about the fanfiction sites, though I was more on Fanfiction.net rather than Wattpad and ao3... But you know, same kind of atmosphere, I think LOL Regardless, I'm sure you'll find the stories and friends you're looking for (even besties, mayhaps... pfft) so don't be a stranger if you're needing any help!

We've definitely got some people into monster dynamics floating around, if you're still feeling that, so definitely do take a poke at the connections forums.

Have a great day <3

Grduating soon, that's exciting! O: I hope you can bring some fresh new fun to your writing here on Iwaku! Welcome!

Welcome welcome! Its' good to see someone young joining who might stir up some activity in our Blue Star section! <3