What conspiracy theory do you believe in?

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
I love to listen to different conspiracy theories, even if some are bizarre or almost impossible to be true. I think it is exciting and can be fun to think about, especially when there is some insane evidence for one theory or another. So, which one do you believe to be true? Why?

As someone who lives in the PNW, my personal favorite is Bigfoot. There are many theories about some ancient species that split from ours somewhere down the evolutionary line. And with so much wilderness, I don't think it's impossible to stay hidden if they wanted to. My favorite stories are The Ape Canyon & Mike Wooley that you can listen to here.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Nemopedia and rissa
1st: Those aren't Conspiracy Theories ! ... They are Conspiracy Myths (sorry, but in my profession it is important to differentiate those things)

2nd: I (want to) believe in the "Starseed" myth, esp. the branch that links it to the "Ancient Old Ones" of Crowley and his bunch

I believe to be a legitimate alien. My proof? The way I be and my interests are out of this world.

And because I'm just a freak. [shrug]

• Haha
Reactions: rissa
I believe to be a legitimate alien. My proof? The way I be and my interests are out of this world.

And because I'm just a freak. [shrug]
by this standard, i too am an alien 👽🛸

my favorite conspiracy is that aliens made the great pyramids

Nah man. Pyramids are build by minecraft dogs that pooped a lot.

• Haha
I'm honestly trying to think if any of the theories or legends or myths I like hearing about are actually considered conspiracy theories hmmm.
Or if I believe any at all.

A totally boring answer I give, but I'll have to think on this and maybe get back to it!

I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien, just not an Englishman in New York.

Once upon a time (a good decade ago when I still watched tv) I saw this funny documentary about extraterrestrial life and one of the claims was that the Chinese are aliens because 'why else are there so many of them'. Stuck with me forever.

• Haha