What Comics Do You Own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chillin

Just as the title says- and I mean physical copies, not digital.

So! Since I'm a real noobie collector who just started, I own two comics (and have two borrowed from a friend).

The ones I own are the complete Aldebaran series (not the sequels), and Dungeon Book 3 (in French ordering, I think).

And the ones I borrowed are "Džon Konstantin" John Constantine Hellblazer (it's in serbian, lmao) and Techno pape.

I've got Rat Queens volumes 1 and 2, Lumberjanes volume 1, The Wicked + The Divine volumes 1 and 2, Nimona, Step Aside Pops and Hark A Vagrant, the first 2 volumes of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Seconds, and the first like five (?) issues of The Walking Dead. There's other's that just aren't coming to mind rn.

My friend also lent me the entirety of DC's Convergence series (offshoots and everything), so I've gotta power through that sometime soon.

Oh, very few! All of them in boxes at home. But possession is abstract; they may be in my mother's house but they are still mine. Let's see how my memory is!

I have a bunch of Calvin & Hobbes:
  • Something Under the Bed is Drooling
  • Revenge of the Baby-Sat
  • Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons
  • Scientific Progress goes "Boink"
  • The Essential Calvin & Hobbes
  • The Authoritative Calvin & Hobbes
  • Sunday Pages
I also have all 12 volumes of Death Note as well as the 13th volume with interviews, profiles, and notes. (I have the light novels, too! But you asked about comics)

And xXxHolic, though only up to volume 13 of that one

Lucky Star 1, 2, and 4. Can't get my mitts on a copy of 3 to save my life.

Claymore, 1, 2, and 4. Purely by coincidence; these three were at a thrift shop and I never got around to buying volume 3.

I used to have up to volume 19 of the FMA manga, but I sold it. I used to have lots more manga, actually; Vampire Doll, Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Rozen Maiden. . .

if we're not counting manga as comics, then its just Calvin & Hobbes xD They're the only ones I've ever owned. My sisters had some Archie comics growing up, but I never thought them that interesting. The jokes of high school drama were lost on me and I thought the characters were boring.

Mostly I read comics in the papers. It makes me feel old now when I open the funny pages and don't recognize literally anyone. Where's B.C.? Where's Dilbert? Where's Garfield and Blondie? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.