5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
Your eyes, that is. And maybe your hair too?

Yep, it's another silly thread, mostly because I am curious about things that are really not of any use to me. And I remember them too.

:bsmile:

Mine are dark brown, both eyes and hair. Dark enough that they seem black. The thought has come to me occasionally to try another colour but I'm pretty sure it would look ugly on me.

Last edited:
I have green eyes. c: As for my hair, it is originally a dark brown with natural auburn and blond highlights (they're very rarely noticeable unless I'm outside.) but I enjoy dying it often. I've had blond hair, red hair, purple hair...I plan to get it dyed bright blue sometime in the next month or so.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
My eyes are hazel, and look different depending on what light I'm in. Mom's eyes are a deep brown, dad's eyes are a steel grey, and I got stuck somewhere in the middle.

My hair's natural colour is a mousy brown, but it gets dyed a lot. And I mean a lot. Its been every colour under the sun. From the brightest reds to the coolest blues. I think the only colour it hasn't gone is white. But we'll get there (eventually.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Got them ol' blue eyes.

And bright red hair! I'm the anime protagonist lmao

Blue and green My eyes are weird, there's a ring of blue, then a gray-ish strip, then green. And my hair is every color....I've got a few black hairs, mostly brown, a few blonde, and growing amount of white/silver.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
I have quite a few, since I was a teen. Early greying (or as I like to call it, silvering) is genetic on my paternal side.
heh Same here. Genetic on my old man's side. both him and his mom started going gray right outta highschool. I started going gray about two to three years ago. At least when it goes fully gray we can do all kinds of crazy hair colors without needing to bleach! That's the one benefit XD

• Love
heh Same here. Genetic on my old man's side. both him and his mom started going gray right outta highschool. I started going gray about two to three years ago. At least when it goes fully gray we can do all kinds of crazy hair colors without needing to bleach! That's the one benefit XD
That is true.. Hm maybe I should freak some family members and change it to a nice green. :bsmile:

Reactions: LunaValentine
That is true.. Hm maybe I should freak some family members and change it to a nice green. :bsmile:
I know I'm gonna do electric blue once it's mostly white.

• Nice Execution!
I have literally the plainest brown eyes ever. It's like someone just grabbed the ms paint fill tool and clicked on my irises. My hair is pretty weird, because I have really dark brown curly hair on my head and most of my body, but my arm hair is mainly blonde.

• Love
Red hair, green eyes. My husband likes to remind me that only 2% of the world's population has red hair.

• Love
Red hair, green eyes. My husband likes to remind me that only 2% of the world's population has red hair.
And here I was just thinking about how red hair is so purty. ^_^

And here I was just thinking about how red hair is so purty. ^_^
All the things that come along with it are very ugly. Most of all the stories you hear are true. We burn like vampires in the sun. We bleed like crazy. It's funny though. Everyone in my family has red hair. Their kids have red hair. My kids all have brown hair. =/ All I wanted was a cute little redhead girl. I'm hoping I'll at least have a cute little redhead grandchild at some point in my life.

• Love
@Nydanna - Hopefully one day you shall have that cute little red-headed grandbaby ^_^

my eyes are either a slate/steal blue (like a greyish blue) or a Grey-Greenish. Sometimes it really depends on the lighting or what I am wearing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Blue eyes, red hair. The red hair isn't real though. My natural color has some red in it, but that's just in the sun. It's really just a mousy brown. :E

• Bucket of Rainbows
I have deep blue eyes. Though I dunno how you judge eyes. Like, is there a professional cosmetic eye looker? Is it rated from 1-10? People really need to explain these things to me.

Average darkish brown hair. Except for one large blonde streak down the front that just refuses to vanish.*Thumbs down* People keep thinking I dyed my hair man...

• Love
@Rithas - Hmm. Not sure. Do you mean in an aesthetic manner? I always go for the 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' point of view.

Brown

ETA: My eyes are a fairly average brown. My hair though is actually brown with red highlights, in other words: auburn. ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
My Eyes are a light blue and look clear if sunlight hits them.
My hair is a reddish brown, it was purely red when I was a baby. ^.^

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.