What Chapter do you hail from

• Thread starter Karsikan the Berzerker
  • Start date
I took it just 'cause. I know nothin' about Space Marines. >>;

1087337720_BloodAngel2.jpg

The Blood Angels! Proud, fierce, and bloody-minded, you often feel wrath surging through you and an urge to destroy your enemy hand-to-hand.

HOW DID YOU GET BLUD ANGELS AND I GET ULTRAMARINES!?!?!?

I got blood angels too!

So both of you are likely to go into a bezerker fury that will fast until you die at any moment.

Good to know.

BERZERKER FURY HOOOOO!

1087266201_BlackTemplars.jpg

The Black Templars! Remarkable for your loyalty and adherence to duty, your beliefs verge on the fanatical. Zealous obedience above all.

The Dark Angels! Brooding, solitary, and withdrawn, you are perhaps the best fighters of the Adeptus Astartes. Yet you perhaps have a dark secret...

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? ARE THEY COOL? THEY LOOK COOL.

I should actually play Warhammer games.

1087244316_w40k_ia_sw_m3.jpg

The Space Wolves! Fierce, independent, and impetuous, you clash with many of
the orthodox Chapters. Individual honor and glory for you - you're not a good team player.

I'M A WOLF! BYAAAAA~

Smack Templars.

1087182702_da_m2_postheresy.jpg

The Dark Angels! Brooding, solitary, and withdrawn, you are perhaps the best fighters of the Adeptus Astartes. Yet you perhaps have a dark secret...

I...what? Is this good?

1087337720_BloodAngel2.jpg

The Blood Angels! Proud, fierce, and bloody-minded, you often feel wrath surging through you and an urge to destroy your enemy hand-to-hand.

I don't even... I have no idea. But sure. Why not? xD

Also, edit, why is the one Karsikan got the only one that doesn't look vaguely like it could easily be turned into a Lego?

Fucking women and their red tides.

Also

1087182702_da_m2_postheresy.jpg

This should clear some things up...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-MeVxKZBOfM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"The Grey Knights! Austere and dedicated, you are sworn to hunt down the enemy within, and yet prevent yourself from succumbing."<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://macromedia.com/cabs/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="250" height="250">

</object>